PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told that Stockley was in advanced talks with Bristol Rovers last week but apparently Charlton have come in and offered a higher contribution and higher future fee at the last minute.
That makes sense. Didn’t Bowyer rave about Stockley when we won at the Valley to go top of the League?
I think Bowyer said they couldn’t cope with Stockley on the day.

I was told that Stockley was in advanced talks with Bristol Rovers last week but apparently Charlton have come in and offered a higher contribution and higher future fee at the last minute
Wouldn't have uou as ITK but I'm sure you came out with some decent info last week as was proved correct.

I was told that Stockley was in advanced talks with Bristol Rovers last week but apparently Charlton have come in and offered a higher contribution and higher future fee at the last minute.
Bowyer was complimentary of Stockley when we beat them at the end of 2019. Would actually be a good move for him that

It is so frustrating that we do have a number of players who need to be given time to develop, but we don't have a U21 set up to develop them!
Not sure the likes of Storey would benefit from playing in a glorified youth competition. It's player like him and Earl who would benefit from the reserve games of yore - playing with and against seasoned professional trying to get themselves back their first team.

Used to enjoy going on Central League games, cheap as chips to get on (6d i think) and sometimes you got to see some big names coming back from injury etc...a grand day out with no pressure.

Yes - I used to watch those. You would then stand around after the final whistle went waiting for a tannoy announcement of the First Team's result.

We don't need a CM I agree, good player though from what I've seen if him.

I'm just wondering if we have looked at him with one eye on the fact that Molumby is only here short term.
I used to teach him sport at the Lakes College a few years ago. Talented at football and rugby. He was offered terms by Wigan but went down the football route. He played in the same team as Potts at Carlisle. Potts went to Blackpool and Dempsey went to Huddersfield
I mentioned him a while ago to North End, but nothing happened.

That makes sense. Didn’t Bowyer rave about Stockley when we won at the Valley to go top of the League?
I think Bowyer said they couldn’t cope with Stockley on the day.
Off piste but the big donkey is doing a good job at Norwich must be Delias pies

Cardiff have just sacked their Manager after 6 defeats on the trot.
Did ok last season but definitely a manager suited to teams with smaller budgets. The squad that he's assembled at Cardiff should be at least threatening the top six.

This stuff makes me laugh.

It's 200 miles away, he's not moved to a different continent.

Firstly, it was an Oasis reference.

Secondly, and as a lad who moved from Preston to London at 22, its not easy. Completely dependent on how often he gets to see family and friends, which, with his career I doubt is often at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.