PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burn Him Adam Sandler GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

Champions League, Europa League, Euros, World Cups.

Agent's Windows & Agent's Fest's.

I suppose we can class Connor Bradley & Tom Cannon as 'watched'.

I'm going to assume the Jamaican source is definitely bullshit, he's an international so may get enough points at least.

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/ryan-lowe-explains-watched-everton-25483016

Lowe went to watch Everton u21's last night from this article, the academy manager is a mate of Lowe's so maybe trying to pull some strings, Cannon looks really class but not much chance of us getting him i reckon.
It seemed that way with Fernandez to be fair, he had options abroad. Plus the likes of Sunderland wanted Parrott.

We might have turd recruitment in general, but we're a good option for loan players.

I suppose we can class Connor Bradley & Tom Cannon as 'watched'.

I'm going to assume the Jamaican source is definitely bullshit, he's an international so may get enough points at least.

You assume correctly, he doesn’t get close. He’s only played 30% of the available minutes for Miami and he’s only made appearances in 55% of the available games for Jamaica. His score is similar to what Xavi Quintilla had.

Status
Not open for further replies.