PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t see Archer coming. The board, at a push, would possibly pay his increased wages if only to try and save face with the fans and having released Harrop’s wage. However, you’ve got to imagine Villa will now require a loan fee which others will pay. We won’t. I believe we will bring a young loan striker in but it will be a cheap deal like Fernandez.

Beyond that, I don’t see any incomings. We’ve abandoned expansive wing back play due to our personnel not suiting. I think for this season Lowe will stick with the pragmatism of Potts and try and invest all of what is available in the forward line which is clearly the most glaring weakness in the squad.

Bespoke transfer target articles, written the Lancs Live way:

Journalism by Edit -> Replace "Yes boss I've subbed 3 articles already today, I can do 24 in total if you want to syndicate it to the other .lives?"

Find and replace at its finest - got to tip your hats off to it :)

Read it this morning and laughed.

I like the fact they didn't even bother to change the title of the piece barring the name of the club haha.

We're so lucky to have such established journalism in Lancashire.

I'm more offended by the use of the word 'gotten'. *shudder*

What sort of English is this, George? Beverly Hills 90210? 😄

'DJ has started eight games this season, been subbed on in six, not gotten off the bench in five and hasn't completed 90 minutes this year.'

PS. No chance of signing any of the players listed. :(

Sounds promising!

Any alternatives to Bolton/Liverpool lad Bradely for a RWB spot? Seems like hes staying there for the season.
True… Liverpool have indicated that he will stop at Bolton for the rest of the season

I'm more offended by the use of the word 'gotten'. *shudder*

What sort of English is this, George? Beverly Hills 90210? 😄

'DJ has started eight games this season, been subbed on in six, not gotten off the bench in five and hasn't completed 90 minutes this year.'

PS. No chance of signing any of the players listed. :(
That’s bad.
Just a matter of time now before ‘bested’ ‘winningest’ and ‘off of’ rear their ugly heads.

Seems a big step up, for someone who is 25. Granted his goalscoring record has been out of this world this season but I'm not sure about paying a million quid for someone who plays in the 5th division of England.

Status
Not open for further replies.