PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice to have cam back , but i don't think it would have made much of a difference to this season even with him we are just not good enough for a play off place .

That's nonsense. With 2 or 3 quality signings/loans this window we could easily be in the play offs in this wide open division. Will it happen, probably not. But to say signings wouldn't make a difference is mad.

I'm excited to see who is second on the striker target list, after Archer.
Connor-Wickham-5.jpg

Good job we’ve got a Brazilian wonderkid otherwise bed be right up the creek

I'm excited to see who is second on the striker target list, after Archer.
Evan Ferguson…. Oh wait a minute, we can cross that off the list now.

Maybe that Cannon at Everton but I can’t really see them letting anybody go at the minute.

That's nonsense. With 2 or 3 quality signings/loans this window we could easily be in the play offs in this wide open division. Will it happen, probably not. But to say it signings wouldn't make a difference is mad.
Agree but where are these signings coming from ? We couldn’t wouldn’t even sign a rwb last summer we all know we need . I was talking about Archer . I won’t be holding my breath for players who will get us into the playoffs not with these current owners,they know we are not going down so why would they open that purse they have already said no more ,we have spent our budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.