PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Tottenham are willing to let England under-21 right-back Djed Spence, 22, leave on loan”
maybe opportunities for discussions?
Lol. He won’t be dropping down to a championship midtable club

Lol. He won’t be dropping down to a championship midtable club
milk-edinburgh-clubbers-meme.jpg

"TWO POINTS OFF THE PLAY-OFFS"

Pretty clear now isn't it that in the Summer we had used up our budget but held back a little "just in case" money if Archer became available. We've now used that up on the two new loans and our business is done.

Olusunde can't even get in the reserves and his loan seems to have gone up in smoke, and Maguire will no doubt have picked up his usual transfer window "niggle" so I think unless DJ and the BFG sign pre-contracts abroad and we let them go early for a nominal fee or loan we can't free up any wages.

If/when Whiteman goes maybe we could get Brannigan in (now Barlaser seems Boro bound?) for around the same fee we paid, but we also desperately need someone with pace and ability to beat a man down that right hand side. Sadly I just can't see us getting either, let alone both.
Pretty sure sure Bauer still has 18 months in his contract. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t have his agent looking for a move though.

Ike Ugbo wanted by Championship clubs. If it’s permanent I’d hope we were one of those

Pretty sure sure Bauer still has 18 months in his contract. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t have his agent looking for a move though.

Yes, you're right, signed an extension last Winter. But yeah I can see him wanting first team football now he's fit again

Ike Ugbo wanted by Championship clubs. If it’s permanent I’d hope we were one of those

I don't know anything about Ugbo tbh, but a quick Google says he's already been transferred for £3million twice in his career, so we've no chance.

Sounds like Semenyo's replacement...

Reactions: OB1
I don't know anything about Ugbo tbh, but a quick Google says he's already been transferred for £3million twice in his career, so we've no chance.

Fast strong used be at Chelsea would love him here

@SF scouted him first. If we were competent he’d be brought in to plan for the future…

Status
Not open for further replies.