PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised folk thought we would play any different , Just not good enough as all season .
Until the owners go same old .

If We are finished regarding incoming transfers this month. Which sounds like it is, which I just can’t understand how the management can’t see that we are lacking a RWB & a creative midfielder is beyond me.

If We are finished regarding incoming transfers this month. Which sounds like it is, which I just can’t understand how the management can’t see that we are lacking a RWB & a creative midfielder is beyond me.
They can see it , but won’t do fuck all about it . As long as they own the club we will be going backwards.

Creative midfielder is the priority for me.
Unlike most I am happy with Browne as wing back although I wouldn’t mind Potts and Johnson being sold.
We are so short of creatively & pace in midfield & offensive positions it’s all safety first football from back to front from RL .Accrington Sunderland Reading & don’t like saying Blackpool at least they all gave it a go.
It’s embarrassing watching our home performances.
I am sure the players must feel the same having to play this negative sideways backwards safety first football every week.

Great to see Storey play a part in all 3 goals tonight. Subtle duck for the first, nifty swerve for the second, and stop and watch for the third. VDB who??

Surely the funds raised tonight should boost the chances of a signing, i mean when will be the next time we will pack out Deepdale?, the football is torrid at home this season and none of the league games will be packed so sign a creative player to end these shocking displays at home. I wasn't bothered about tonight's performance since their entire team is worth about 500 million plus, but the home games (even the ones we won) have killed all the excitement and buzz at Deepdale.

Surely the funds raised tonight should boost the chances of a signing, i mean when will be the next time we will pack out Deepdale?, the football is torrid at home this season and none of the league games will be packed so sign a creative player to end these shocking displays at home. I wasn't bothered about tonight's performance since their entire team is worth about 500 million plus, but the home games (even the ones we won) have killed all the excitement and buzz at Deepdale.

Sorry you are wrong

Ryan Lowe tells me the games are good and there’s only been a couple of bad games since he’s been here.

You think one creative player, probably a youngster on his first loan or an average league 1 player, will change anything about the performances?

You think one creative player, probably a youngster on his first loan or an average league 1 player, will change anything about the performances?
Only looking for a bit of flair and passion, something better than Woodburn and DJ would make me 100 times happier than the tripe we are watching unfold at home now.

Thought Browne played really well at RWB tonight, he’s to put performances like that in the league, REGULARLY, not every now and then.

If Rafferty had played in a game and hit every cross at the first defender, like Browne did tonight, you'd have been calling him a League 2 player.

Browne's defensive work tonight was good, but his forward play was really poor. That was not the performance of a good wing back.

Status
Not open for further replies.