PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

January 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listened to Talk Sport this morning, West Spam fans are getting same stick as us due to wanting Moysie out, Won a European Trophy last year, 8th in Premier league, League Cup quarter finalst. Talk sport asking what would make them happy, fans saying its awful and he's lost it, sounds like us without the success haha.

West Ham do sign players for 40 and 50m nowadays so not like Moyes hasn't had a decent budget there. On the whole he's done a really good job but my hunch is he should've left on a high after finally winning a trophy. This season he was always going to get stick when West Ham went a few matches without a win.

As to what West Ham fans want...probably Ange Postacoglu. He'd have been a great manager for them with his style but they gave Moyes another year and Spurs snapped him up.

Graham Potter will be managing them next season you suspect.

Their fans are arrogant bastards, I dislike them with a passion……
Stayed at a hotel in Bristol the night before the play off final with a few mates talking to a few of their fans at the bar some were ok some were right arrogant bastards , I did point out we had beaten them three times already that season but they said you don’t deserve to be in the Premiership your little old Preston let’s just say if I was staying in that hotel that night and some of their fans were still there I would have shoved a few of their flags in any hole that I could find . Detested them ever since . 🤬💩

West Ham do sign players for 40 and 50m nowadays so not like Moyes hasn't had a decent budget there. On the whole he's done a really good job but my hunch is he should've left on a high after finally winning a trophy. This season he was always going to get stick when West Ham went a few matches without a win.

As to what West Ham fans want...probably Ange Postacoglu. He'd have been a great manager for them with his style but they gave Moyes another year and Spurs snapped him up.

Graham Potter will be managing them next season you suspect.
I think David Moyes really likes West Ham, he has fallen in love with the club. It is time for him to disconnect and move elsewhere, Europe maybe, the fans at the London Stadium are not worth it, ungrateful bunch of tossers.

Me and my wife were travelling to London following the defeat at Cardiff. We stopped at a service area along the way. Oh boy, what a bunch of tossers they were. Gave us a load of aggressive ner, ner, n ner, ner type of grief. Not very gracious in victory at all. I have disliked them with a passion ever since.

Me and my wife were travelling to London following the defeat at Cardiff. We stopped at a service area along the way. Oh boy, what a bunch of tossers they were. Gave us a load of aggressive ner, ner, n ner, ner type of grief. Not very gracious in victory at all. I have disliked them with a passion ever since.
Hate to break it to you Roy, but we won, are you sure you watched the right game? 😁

Don’t think I met a single one them that was anything near being remotely likeable. Totally unpleasant bunch.
I’m sure if we had beaten them they would have turned physically violent. Horrible set of supporters.

Don’t think I met a single one them that was anything near being remotely likeable. Totally unpleasant bunch.
I’m sure if we had beaten them they would have turned physically violent. Horrible set of supporters.
Essex mob, the old east enders were fine, but the new bunch probably never been to East Ham, West Ham, or Upton Park.

I know two hammers personally. Both smashing and down to earth lads. Stereotyping fans by what team they support is ludicrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.