PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

January 2022 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Nah, he's not a paedo or owt.

Don't want to say names in the thread in case its flat out bollocks, or the club want to keep it under wraps in case other clubs are alerted. I'll wait for actual ITK people to say what's what.
Is it "controversial" in the sense that he'll be fit enough to start a game? Rather than heading straight to surgery on arrival.

Rumour has it that David Moyes wants to sign Ben Davies.
From what I have seen on the highlights of goals conceded by SU, Davies doesn’t seem to be playing to a Premiership standard.
To be fair, that's difficult to judge when he's playing alongside players who aren't Premiership standard. I was never convinced that he (or Pearson/Johnson/Browne for that matter) were capable of making it at the highest level, but I still think Davies has a chance and I hope he gets it.