PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I can't see us getting Sharp.

However going back to a comment from ChipBarm to keep an eye on players returning to parent clubs...It's got to be either Surridge or Scott Hogan.

Hogan who is still living off his 4 month purple patch at Brentford so not sure on him. Surridge I would be happy with.

However going back to a comment from ChipBarm to keep an eye on players returning to parent clubs...It's got to be either Surridge or Scott Hogan.

Hogan who is still living off his 4 month purple patch at Brentford so not sure on him. Surridge I would be happy with.

Assuming its a striker. Could just as easily be Borthwick-Jackson as defensive cover...

Will be interesting to see what effect Sinclair signing will have on making it easier to convince our other targets to join us.

Hogan so far has stolen a living.

Feel like Scott Hogan does have a second wind in him but has to be at the right club and set up, only 27.

Wouldn't want him myself, too similar to Maguire.

As much as Chip Barm is ITK, I think it may have just been educated guesswork by him.

If a player is being recalled by another team, whether it's due to lack of game time or a permanent move/better loan, of course we'll be a possibility. Think of Sam Johnstone as one example, Man U brought him back so he could go and get promoted with his hometown team while getting match experience with better players.

Truth is, we could go for anyone and sign anyone. But with the secrecy behind PNE's transfer deals, we don't know what's going to happen.

As much as Chip Barm is ITK, I think it may have just been educated guesswork by him.

If a player is being recalled by another team, whether it's due to lack of game time or a permanent move/better loan, of course we'll be a possibility. Think of Sam Johnstone as one example, Man U brought him back so he could go and get promoted with his hometown team while getting match experience with better players.

Truth is, we could go for anyone and sign anyone. But with the secrecy behind PNE's transfer deals, we don't know what's going to happen.
I think Chippy may know our targets and perhaps he's giving a hint, getting our target over the line is a totally different matter.

Nketiah still not fixed up although there are several clubs keen on him

There is secrecy behind every transfer at every club, it's not just us. Perhaps Chip, KBD and King know something or multiple things but don't want to share anything on here yet. We're 10 days into the month, just chill. The club are looking at different targets, what happens will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.