PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Jason Tindall's Analysis.

The first goal was a similar thing to what’s happened to us a few times this season, losing possession whilst on the attack and seconds later the ⚽️ Is in our net. It was nice to see us do it to someone else for a change.

To say, if the game had gone on another 5 minutes they would have got something from the game is a bit futile. The game already consisted of 102 minutes.
More than a few times I would say.I bet half the goals we have conceded this season have come from the oppositions counter attacking play.IvanTones two for Brentford stand out.

“....IF......”
The precursor to an imaginary world.
I understand managers trying to take the positives out of a game and using ‘spin” to protect players/maintain confidence.
But Tindall’s statement lacks grace, is more deluded. Hence ‘if...”
#tool

Like most post match managers press conferences he speaks as if he was watching a different match to us supporters. However it doesn't matter what he says the fact is PNE WON and deserved to do so

If you scrutinise every single goal conceded in football you will find a mistake somewhere by the conceding team. Not really much to see here bar a manager who is a little bit salty after a defeat & will most likely be out of a job in the near future

That’s totally correct.....

The goals scored against your team are always because of defensive mistakes or bad refereeing.

The goals your team scores are alway because of exciting and creative forward play which no defence would have stopped.

Fuck him, pity the crowds weren’t in. He could have shouted to all the fans how we where very very lucky to score 3, every fan would have heard him clearly in their poxy tiny little shithole of a ground.

To counter his comments, their first was from a free kick and their second was from a refereeing error. If we didn’t deserve to score three we wouldn’t have scored three. If they’d played five more minutes they’d have got something. Doesn’t he understand the match lasts 90 minutes, not 95? Who does he think he is, Fergie?
...or in the case of the game last night they had 112mins

He has a point. I mean if his Keeper was 4ft taller he would of Stopped Sinclair's lob. We got lucky they had an average size Keeper in their goal. If Barkhuizen had not been lurking un-marked and wasn't a fast fooker, he wouldn't of got to the ball. And Bauer's goal why was a defender up there and not back doing his job.

I think he should plead his case. No one expected these to happen from the PNE team of late. PNE should apologise for actually trying and having the cheek to perform really well.

anyone want to join a whip round to get him a Box of Poundland Chocolates?
As I've said elsewhere, Tindall looked very stressed and didn't seem to know what to do to counter us. He showed his naivety last night and underestimated us.

Some of those players have cost a fortune - did I mishear that the squad cost £90m? The bloke called Mepham apparently cost £12m from Brentford, and I must confess I'd never heard of him before and wasn't overly impressed.

As I've said elsewhere, Tindall looked very stressed and didn't seem to know what to do to counter us. He showed his naivety last night and underestimated us.

Some of those players have cost a fortune - did I mishear that the squad cost £90m? The bloke called Mepham apparently cost £12m from Brentford, and I must confess I'd never heard of him before and wasn't overly impressed.
At least Mepham was okay carrying the ball, unlike his partner at the back who Pearson said to "let him have it, he's fucking shit"

There's no point countering arguments that make literally no sense.

His first point is "if we hadnt conceded, we wouldnt have conceded."

His second point is "If we'd played on until we had scored, we would have scored."

He talks about us deserving our goals as though they were awarded to us by a panel of judges. They were created by Bournemouth mistakes so therefore how dishonourable of us to score from them.

Tindall right to the top of least favourite managers

You can tell he was Eddie Howe's assistant just from the lack of verbal English in his interview 🤣🤣