Jayden Stockley and second unnamed player tests positive for coronavirus (Updated 02/06/20)

OP
jamesOB

jamesOB

Forum Patron
Patron
In the Championship, aye - across 8 clubs.

Also 7 positives at 3 clubs in L2 from just 135 tests.

Seems overall a higher infection rate than we were seeing in the earlier testing rounds.
Strange since they were tested on Thursday. Self-testing?

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
My answer was facetious, not conspiratorial
It just struck me as pointless.

The percentage of positive tests in the Championship has increased over the last week from 0.19% to 0.29% to 0.95% this time.

The national average is 0.24%.

There is a virus out there, despite what a few bellends might think, and with people increasingly acting as though lockdown is over and the danger has passed, it's perhaps not surprising to see an up-tick in the results today - though it is quite a large jump.

Hopefully it's just a one-off anomaly.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
There is a virus out there, despite what a few bellends might think, and with people increasingly acting as though lockdown is over and the danger has passed.......
This is the problem... I went see my housebound Mum today in Fulwood and you would think that lockdown had finished ... there were very large numbers out and about and very little social distancing going on.

I think people are acting like it’s gone away and yet according to stats, Preston has not reached its peak yet...

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Someone’s in a mood! Anyway hopefully Jayden gets it easy and hasn’t passed it on to team mates. I guess any club with one more +ve test is at a disadvantage. Can’t be good for fitness, training or morale.