Jihadiism

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
What the hell can we, as humanity, do about the monsters who killed mothers, babies and nurses in the Afghan maternity ward attack yesterday? Probably Daesh/Islamic State. Could be Taliban.
The human stories arising make you want to cry. This on the back of thirty-odd people killed at a funeral the day before.

I was.brought up to believe that you should intervene to stop bullies etc. But nobody seems to have found a successful formula.
:cry::cry:

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
What the hell can we, as humanity, do about the monsters who killed mothers, babies and nurses in the Afghan maternity ward attack yesterday? Probably Daesh/Islamic State. Could be Taliban.
The human stories arising make you want to cry. This on the back of thirty-odd people killed at a funeral the day before.

I was.brought up to believe that you should intervene to stop bullies etc. But nobody seems to have found a successful formula.
Its like a virus, the more we get rid of the more it replicates itself.

truenorthender

Advisor to the Owner

First and foremost we could stop interfering in the middle East causing it to be unstable as fuck, we could stop making lies up about "dictators" and phantom WMDs. I think the west should have kept their nose out from the start... I think Zionism is the cause for most of the conflict in the middle East. It all trickles down from their actions years ago. These "dictators" gave relative peace and we removed them, bomb the shit out of their country then try to impose western education on them.. rum do's all around.... As for the news your talking about. That's what happens when the west covertly backs a terrorist organisation making it miles stronger than your traditional jihadi force

MrHodgeheg123

Advisor to the Owner
If the main military powers could agree as one that this vermin should be terminated, they have the intelligence, technology and resources to do so. No problem.
The chances however of said powers cooperating instead of being at loggerheads with each other over any one nation or nations taking matters into their own hands is, shall we say unlikely.

truenorthender

Advisor to the Owner
If the main military powers could agree as one that this vermin should be terminated, they have the intelligence, technology and resources to do so. No problem.
The chances however of said powers cooperating instead of being at loggerheads with each other over any one nation or nations taking matters into their own hands is, shall we say unlikely.
I don't know where the attack took place but op mentioned Islamic state ? If so then we've already just done what your talking about in Syria. Russia and the u.s wasn't working together but Russia attacked isil relentlessly in Syria. Whilst the u.s "accidentally" dropped arms Cash's on isil. (Meant for Kurdish allies)(allegedly)

Mer5eywhite

Forum Patron
Patron
First and foremost we could stop interfering in the middle East causing it to be unstable as fuck, we could stop making lies up about "dictators" and phantom WMDs. I think the west should have kept their nose out from the start... I think Zionism is the cause for most of the conflict in the middle East. It all trickles down from their actions years ago. These "dictators" gave relative peace and we removed them, bomb the shit out of their country then try to impose western education on them.. rum do's all around.... As for the news your talking about. That's what happens when the west covertly backs a terrorist organisation making it miles stronger than your traditional jihadi force
I completely agree but I would also leave a country every time a charitable organisation is threatened or has to bribe those in charge in order to help civilians. It happens. Friend is high up in a charity (formerly worked in Afghanistan) disgusting what they have to do to help the locals.

truenorthender

Advisor to the Owner
I completely agree but I would also leave a country every time a charitable organisation is threatened or has to bribe those in charge in order to help civilians. It happens. Friend is high up in a charity (formerly worked in Afghanistan) disgusting what they have to do to help the locals.
Yeah I agree with that, imagine being beheaded because you decided you'd go and try to help poor people. Alot of them charity workers know the risks tho so I don't know if they'd leave