PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Joanpne's father

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
Just an fyi to let you know that Joan's father passed away last weekend, in Sir Tom Finney House, after a long and courageous battle with cancer.

Rest in Peace and sincere condolences.

Lovely family, think the world of them, thoughts and very best wishes go out to you all at this time. RIP.

Thank you everyone. I so loved my dad and I am completely heartbroken but your very kind thoughts and words mean more than you know.

Just an fyi to let you know that Joan's father passed away last weekend, in Sir Tom Finney House, after a long and courageous battle with cancer.

Rest in Peace and sincere condolences.
Sad news R.I.P thoughts with the family and friends

RIP to Joan's dad, sad news, too much sad news at the moment.

I learned today one of my relatives in Preston had passed this week, then an hour later one of my sons called me to let me know I was going to be a grandfather again, life goes on.