PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Jobs in Preston / Lancs

KeithLard

Patron
OK this might not be the best time... but I'm looking to get a new job ideally more Preston or at least closer to Preston than I currently am, after 14 years so far of working for different Manchester-based companies (and one Horwich).

I'm an IT salesperson. Account Manager / BDM / Client Manager / Client Director / Account Director whatever title you want to give, I have vast experience internally and externally - comfortable on the phone, and face-to-face (preferred).

Covered all hardware and software manufacturers pretty much.

I'm still in work and going very well. But I'm sick of Manchester and I would LOVE to contribute to the success of a local company. I don't need to stay in IT, thats my experience, but my skills are in selling and business development, not the products themselves.

If anybody out there knows of anybody looking, even if it is for 6 months time etc - I'd be keen to chat, PM me or reply below.

Cheers all

OK this might not be the best time... but I'm looking to get a new job ideally more Preston or at least closer to Preston than I currently am, after 14 years so far of working for different Manchester-based companies (and one Horwich).

I'm an IT salesperson. Account Manager / BDM / Client Manager / Client Director / Account Director whatever title you want to give, I have vast experience internally and externally - comfortable on the phone, and face-to-face (preferred).

I'm still in work and going very well. But I'm sick of Manchester and I would LOVE to contribute to the success of a local company. I don't need to stay in IT, thats my experience, but my skills are in selling and business development, not the products themselves.

If anybody out there knows of anybody looking, even if it is for 6 months time etc - I'd be keen to chat, PM me or reply below.

Cheers all
Keith drop me a PM pal

Cheers all

Have a look here, not sure if it’s any good for you. https://strawberryfieldshub.com/