PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Jonny Hayes (Rumour)

Fuck the attitude, Taylor would be a class player to have.

Top striker at this level
Agreed. And I don’t think he’d prosper too well with that attitude in a team managed by neil. He’d soon have it beaten out of him

Hence why we have zero chance of signing him unless we won promotion.

Not entirely. On a free it could well happen. Worked with Bauer who has fast become one of the Championship's better centre backs.

Taylor has a good record from his one season in this league with Charlton and with his contract expiring he could prove a bargain if we sign him in a similar manner to how we acquired Sinclair who no doubt was given a good signing on fee and wage.

As alluded to earlier though it's his combative attitude and toxic personality that holds him back and he wouldn't fit into the team unless AN sorted him out quickly. He'd probably throw a wobbly too if AN told him to track back or have a go out wide, which can be excused to some extent.

Not entirely. On a free it could well happen. Worked with Bauer who has fast become one of the Championship's better centre backs.

Taylor has a good record from his one season in this league with Charlton and with his contract expiring he could prove a bargain if we sign him in a similar manner to how we acquired Sinclair who no doubt was given a good signing on fee and wage.

As alluded to earlier though it's his combative attitude and toxic personality that holds him back and he wouldn't fit into the team unless AN sorted him out quickly. He'd probably throw a wobbly too if AN told him to track back or have a go out wide, which can be excused to some extent.

Didnt realise he was out of contract.. that would certainly make it more realistic.

This next window is going to be a strange one as it seems that clubs will be very reluctant to spend fees.

This could of course help or hinder us in the market.

I've been begging us to sign a striker for along time and we don't bother so belive it when i see it.

No thanks.
Another wide man is low on the priority list imo.
Don't forget we will have Bodin back.

We are one of several clubs, including Palace, Bournemouth and Middlesbrough to be linked with an out of contract move for Taylor, so it could be tenuous, agent and media driven spin.

Even if we are interested, he's 30, takes penalties and, those aside, has hardly been prolific over his career. Combined with comments about his attitude, call me fussy, but it's hardly an inspirational link.