Jose -- Gone

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
Allegri would be my shout if I was to lump a few quid on but it ain't gonna happen.

I suspect Zidane will waltz in instead.

Last edited:

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
I watched the game on sunday and it seriously was like Liverpool were playing a lower league team.

Jose` body language suggested he knew his time was up.

Harry Redknapp next for them? He has recently managed to get 11 virtual strangers pulling together as one and emerged with a trophy at the end of it.

Henry Weston

Forum Patron
Patron
Got to be Neville.......Tracey that is.

On second thoughts, Big Sam would probably keep them up.......

Last edited:

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"367","width":"700","src":"https:\/\/d2x51gyc4ptf2q.cloudfront.net\/content\/uploads\/2015\/11\/David-Moyes-Football365-700x367.jpg"}[/IMG2]

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/pbs.twimg.com\/media\/DusWIm3WoAA0hpR.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
raefil;n3412694 said:
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/pbs.twimg.com\/media\/DusWIm3WoAA0hpR.jpg"}[/IMG2]
And this sums up all that is wrong in football - a lazy overpaid over hyped player expressing his player power at the demise of a manager. See Chelsea as another horrible example of player power in recent years.

I hope Keane turns up just to bend Pogbas nose of out joint. With his boot.

Contrast this with the respect shown at City, Liverpool, Tottenham.

Last edited:

Jack Daniels

Staff member
Patron
northender1881;n3412696 said:
Pogba has now deleted that tweet.

Coward.
Gary Neville‏Verified account @GNev2
FollowFollow @GNev2

More
“ Caption This “ You do one as well !
Brian McClair‏Verified account @BrianMcClair13
FollowFollow @BrianMcClair13

More
He not the only one who should depart!!!

2:05 am - 18 Dec 2018
Pogba getting the heat - rightfully - thrown upon him. I hate footballers who don't even try. Ozil is another one on my shitlist.

Last edited:
I'm a little surprised by this tbh. I can only presume someone else is already as good as in the hot seat to replace JM.
There's no doubt in my mind the current crop of Utd players are better than their position would suggest but still light years away from City and poor in comparison to Liverpool. I don't see JM getting another top top team any time soon.

Ando60

Manager
MrHodgeheg123;n3412700 said:
I'm a little surprised by this tbh. I can only presume someone else is already as good as in the hot seat to replace JM.
My first reaction was Zidane, but then they released a statement saying that they would appoint a caretaker manager for the rest of the season

I reckon it will be Carrick...............

Ando60

Manager
raefil;n3412673 said:
I watched the game on sunday and it seriously was like Liverpool were playing a lower league team.

Jose` body language suggested he knew his time was up.
Totally agree with this... The players looked clueless and rudderless.

Jose is no longer the " Special One "

Sepp Blatter

Goat Molester
Patron
MrHodgeheg123;n3412700 said:
There's no doubt in my mind the current crop of Utd players are better than their position would suggest but still light years away from City and poor in comparison to Liverpool. I don't see JM getting another top top team any time soon.
Looks like they are going to hire a caretaker for the rest of the season - wouldn't be surprised to see Hiddink, tbh.

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
Sepp Blatter;n3412709 said:
Looks like they are going to hire a caretaker for the rest of the season - wouldn't be surprised to see Hiddink, tbh.
Blanc is the name my Stretford End, season ticket holding brother in law is talking about

Ando60

Manager
Sepp Blatter;n3412709 said:
I think they might go for the cheap option - Carrick.

They already know that they aren't going to win the league and probably not even finish Top 4 so I reckon Carrick for now and Zidane in the summer