PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Josh Harrop Leaves Preston North End

From what we've seen over recent seasons I suspect his hunger has gone.

Best off without him.

Shite attitude and a showboat of a footballer. Has no intention of working for a career in football. No doubt somebody in League One/Two will be desperate/stupid enough to pay him for the next few years. Happy he is out of the building.

Absolutely in everyones best interests.
Really disappointing that he fell well short of expectations WHATEVER THE REASONS FOR THAT WERE.
I believe that the fans of PNE would be justified in demanding a statement, either from himself or from a person representing him.

Why his reasons should remain a mystery to:- the PNE supporters who paid his wages partly, at least!) and the same fans who a substantial proportion of, kept on supporting him in his mystifying absences - is unfair to say the least.

I believe that the fans of PNE would be justified in demanding a statement, either from himself or from a person representing him.

Why his reasons should remain a mystery to:- the PNE supporters who paid his wages partly, at least!) and the same fans who a substantial proportion of, kept on supporting him in his mystifying absences - is unfair to say the least.
Jesus Christ hahahaha