PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Josh Harrop Leaves Preston North End

tbf he has brought a lot of it on himself way the way he has conducted himself whilst screwing the club and the fans over. Olosunde doesn't get the abuse cus he gets his head down and works hard and tries to improve. harrop refuses loans, feigns injuries etc etc

Presumably you've got evidence of that to back that statement up?

Presumably you've got evidence of that to back that statement up?
I haven't no, only what has been said on here about him by people who usually know. Presumably you have evidence to contradict it and that he was a misunderstood hard working individual who never turned down a loan, shirked training etc etc and the club were wrong to release him as were Ipswich Fleetwood Shrewsbury Burton in not progressing their interest further. Any idea why the club terminated his contract and didnt involve him, but have kept Olosunde involved

Your ex pro mate. Jonathan Greening?
Whoever it was, he was bang on the money.
No, although I've met Greening several times as his son Troy used to play in same league as my lad. He used to turn up in some right clobber. Full 3 piece tweed suit and £1k shoes and the pitch would be knee deep in mud.

Lad I know never played for Utd but is an obsessive fan. Which would have been awkward given he played for Leeds.

No, although I've met Greening several times as his son Troy used to play in same league as my lad. He used to turn up in some right clobber. Full 3 piece tweed suit and £1k shoes and the pitch would be knee deep in mud.

Lad I know never played for Utd but is an obsessive fan. Which would have been awkward given he played for Leeds.
David White?

How do you know that?
Look all I’m saying is that if he had agreed to join say Burton, and they wanted to pay £3-4k a week, we’d have prob jumped at the opportunity to make up the difference to whatever sum he earned. Basic maths. But no, he didn’t like the idea as he’s quite obviously got a questionable attitude. The point is, he would have got a new club, and no loss of income.

Anyway whatever. But it’s cost us. Excruciatingly.

It amazes me how many people have inside knowledge of the player and what went on. Such knowledge to write nasty comments. Just awful. As some have said didn't work out for him, he was offered a to good to turn down deal. No one knows what happened in his personal life or anything. Paying him off is probably in the best interest of all parties but there is no need for some of the stuff posted. I wish Josh well for future, he may come back good, but whatever he chooses to do, good luck. Can't blame him for taking the big deal offered. I am seriously shit, old and fat to play football, but anyone offered me that deal, to right I am taking it. Call me what you want, its a big pay cheque. Thanks Josh for the games you played, and the Goals you Scored, specially the one v the Plastics.

Not bad goals really