PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

JR`s PNE Blog

(JR) "It almost beggars belief that after just three league games we are talking about Saturday`s encounter with Peterborough being a “must win” for North End. These are dark days, indeed."

I'd be amazed if we win. I'd be surprised if we don't lose. They will come to Deepdale full of confidence. I suspect (really hope I'm wrong) nothing will go our way; it never does when you need it to. I can already see their chairman punching the air. Just depends how many defeats the benefactor will put up with.

(JR) Perhaps we will see several events that week celebrating 100 years of the greatest player ever to play for Preston North End.

This is obviously true but it's not sufficient by any measure. Finney was arguably the greatest ever British player and although there are many on here that don't agree, there are few that you could say were better, anywhere.