Kepa should be sacked, end of.

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Utterly disgraceful behaviour by him at the end of the League Cup final today.

If the manager says youre being substituted youre off and thats that.

Sarri is likely to be sacked but they should definitely make an example of this keeper.

Ando60

Manager
It was petulance of the highest order Phil....

It undermined Sarri to the point that he was highly embarrassed...

Lee Trundle

Reserve
I know they spent big money on him, but he’s an average keeper who could easily be replaced.

He’s just symptomatic of the problems at Chelsea-underachieving players thinking they are above the manager.

Need a full rebuild focusing on their talented youngsters for me

paddysr

Staff member
Patron
I know they spent big money on him, but he’s an average keeper who could easily be replaced.

He’s just symptomatic of the problems at Chelsea-underachieving players thinking they are above the manager.

Need a full rebuild focusing on their talented youngsters for me
Agree with this completely. They are as toxic as Sunderland were IMO. Massive clean out and start again

pnematic

Manager

Sarri is likely to be sacked but they should definitely make an example of this keeper.
That’s was one of the most bizarre things I ve seen during a match.

Initially I though his “ injury “ was a ruse to get the sub keeper on before the pens - you know to save any embarrassment.

Then he refused to go off ! Thought the Chelsea captain should have dealt with it better.

Shambles of a club.

Good.

pnematic

Manager
Save yourself some yawns. dont watch the United/Liverpool game and then only watch the city/chelsea game from the 118th minute.
This.

Really looking forward to a feast of football today - got all me jobs done and settled down.

Very disappointing.

norky84

First Team
Did Sarri tell the 4th official the change he wanted to make? Did the 4th official put the board up for the sub?

Sarri said it was a misunderstanding. Very bad management from him in my opinion.

Henrys Cat

Forum Patron
Patron
Never really liked Sarri but I didn’t half feel sorry for him today. Completely undermined by a selfish footballer and given virtually no backing by any of his staff, apart from Zola who made a token gesture to Keppa. Pathetic action from a millionaire kid with absolutely no regard for anyone but himself. He made a right balls of Aguero’s pen as well.

buckshawwhite

First Team
I really feel for Sarri on this one and correct Kepa should be sacked. But he won’t be and we all know he will be in the nets for the next game and will not get punished. Why oh why has Sarri backed down with this misunderstanding bollocks? I just hope he is hanging out for the sack, a multi million pound pay out and can walk away with his head held high. Chelsea football club are all that is wrong with the modern game... Clear out needed of the primadonna players.. Kepa first shortly followed by Sideshow Bob

sedgwick__7

First Team
It was supposedly a misunderstanding about an injury, rather than a tactical decision. Maybe Sarri needs to improve his communication with his players, something that has been a well-documented problem between him and the squad for a while. apparently.

Delaney

Reserve
Absolutely disgraceful. Agree he should be sacked but he won't be. Player power has been a problem at Chelsea for years, all the players have been replaced many times over so it must be in the culture of the place. Won't change as Ambramovich has shown over and over again that the players are more important and have more power than the manager.

Kathryn

Manager
Absolutely disgraceful. Agree he should be sacked but he won't be. Player power has been a problem at Chelsea for years, all the players have been replaced many times over so it must be in the culture of the place. Won't change as Ambramovich has shown over and over again that the players are more important and have more power than the manager.
Get Westley in. Doesn’t he live in west London?

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
I really feel for Sarri on this one and correct Kepa should be sacked. But he won’t be and we all know he will be in the nets for the next game and will not get punished. Why oh why has Sarri backed down with this misunderstanding bollocks? I just hope he is hanging out for the sack, a multi million pound pay out and can walk away with his head held high. Chelsea football club are all that is wrong with the modern game... Clear out needed of the primadonna players.. Kepa first shortly followed by Sideshow Bob
Unless they appeal successfully against their transfer embargo, no-one is coming or going from Stamford Bridge until the summer of 2020......couldnt happen to a bigger set of idiots :)

The Splash

Youth Team
Can you imagine Peter Shilton doing that with Brian Clough? Cloughie would have dragged him off by his b—-s and probably stuck him on the transfer list on Monday morning. Oh how times have changed.

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron

71 million reasons why he won't be sacked.

Chelsea is and always has been a toxic club. Roman inviting his favourite players (Terry, etc) onto his yachts and even allowing them to use them. Allowing said players easy access to him, all matey.

Carlo - Wins the double, the players turn on him the season after - SACKED
AVB - Players turned on him - SACKED.
José - Both times after winning 3 titles plus Cups, the players turned on him - SACKED
Big Phil - As with AVB, the players again turned, this time on a World Cup winning coach - SACKED
Conte - Wins the League, tells Costa whats what and that he is to be sold, the players, guess what they do?, yep, toys out of the pram - SACKED

Basically, it is club full of cunts. The above is just a few of the managers shafted by the players.

Then you have the racism that is rife within it. Here are a few off the top of my head.

Terry calling Anton "a black cu*t".
The racist abuse dished out in Paris to a guy trying to board a subway train.
The Raheem Sterling racist incident at Stamford Bridge this season.
The racist abuse away in Europe this season 3 days after the Raheem incident.

What a lovely little toxic club Chelsea are.

wld

First Team
Unless they appeal successfully against their transfer embargo, no-one is coming or going from Stamford Bridge until the summer of 2020......couldnt happen to a bigger set of idiots :)
They can still sell players, so it’s even better - the likes of Hazard and Hudson-Odoi can get out of there and they won’t be allowed to replace them.

Did Sarri tell the 4th official the change he wanted to make? Did the 4th official put the board up for the sub?

Sarri said it was a misunderstanding. Very bad management from him in my opinion.
What more could he have done? Physically gone on the pitch and dragged him off?