• Please support our latest project if you can. Flags for Deepdale - Sea of blue and white. https://www.gofundme.com/f/Deepdaleflags

Kit for 2022/23 Season

Hypnotoad

Forum Patron
Patron
I've seen a few tweets on the PNEFC hashtag last night expressing the disappointment with the kit.
As we are tied with Nike for another season here's a few ideas how we can make the most of it

- Add subtle touches to the shirt: As we are stuck with the Nike templates no doubt our kit will be white and navy (duh!) however I'd like us to see some finer details included to make the shirt unique. We had 'North End' on the back of our 2009/10 home shirt by Canterbury. Something like that - maybe include the bowler hat somewhere to mark the gentry? Include 'One and only North End' - you get the idea.
- Something different: I'd like to see us go for an away/third shirt colour that we haven't used for a while. Sack off Green or Yellow for the season and go for something different - Black and Red striped away shirt from a few years wasn't bad? Personally I'd love Black and gold like QPR have done it this season. Or even a blackout kit like Hull City this season.
- Charity: I'd like our third shirt to be sponsored by a charity. We've done a lot of work with a few charities off the pitch these last few years so it would be nice to include one this time. Understand the club needs sponsorship money so maybe just on the third shirt? Or even a secondary sponsor somewhere? (Sleeve or under number on the back)
- Something old: This one will definitely be a stretch but I'd love to see us remake a classic shirt again. Something that will be popular amongst fans. Not sure if this is something we'll be able to do with our Nike template constraints. It's definitely something we can look to do with Terrace once again.
Good points.

Ultimately forget about the shirt styles

Let’s have some success.

Walmer88

Advisor to the Owner
Those looking to satisfy their appetite for PNE retro & bespoke kits really need to visit the nine oh nine store https://nineohnine.store/collections/football-shirts

Some quality garments on there
Think I will be buying a few things off there! Was in Benidorm for the the retro shirt day the other week and some of these would of been spot on.

Not a fan of the Nike stuff, even the Adidas templates would be better than what we’ve had recently.

Fluffs

First Team
Would like to see us go with O'Neill's as a manufacturer. They do the Gaelic football shirts in Ireland and more recently have made shirts for Wycombe and Patrick Thistle in the UK. They also made the Bohemian FC shirts over the last few years, a few of which have been absolute beauties, which have had a huge amount of sales at home and abroad.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Think I will be buying a few things off there! Was in Benidorm for the the retro shirt day the other week and some of these would of been spot on.

Not a fan of the Nike stuff, even the Adidas templates would be better than what we’ve had recently.
I wonder how they get away with using the sponsors names like Pontins and Baxi , although I guess it’s free advertising for them…

Also the adidas logo on the T Shirt…

There is some good stuff on there…. I will be purchasing a couple of things.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
I wonder how they get away with using the sponsors names like Pontins and Baxi , although I guess it’s free advertising for them…

Also the adidas logo on the T Shirt…

There is some good stuff on there…. I will be purchasing a couple of things.
Actually when I think about it , the likes of Bruccianos, Umbertos and Toni’s will happily pay some money to get their names on the shirts…..

daddyman16

Forum Patron
Patron
Actually when I think about it , the likes of Bruccianos, Umbertos and Toni’s will happily pay some money to get their names on the shirts…..

How long has Brucciani been open? It looks like it's been there for decades, while newer businesses around it have crashed and burnt after only a few years.