PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Kit & New Mysterious Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all,
Anyone heard any whispers about who our new sponsor will be? In the telling off ‘message to the supporters’ the club mentioned we were having a new sponsor which was non betting and from the local area? I’d have thought someone would have heard something?
Also I assume we are with Nike again this year? Not heard differently but wishful me is hoping we move away from them this time.

My Mrs who knows nothing about football mentioned to me at weekend she'd heard at work someone saying new sponsor is baxi. I laughed like but you never know. I think that would go down well tbh

PAR Group would make sense as they sponsored us this season just gone, On the back of the shirt I think?

But why would fans be 'very happy' with PAR? Or is it just because it's not a betting company?

Kit manufacturer wise, unfortunately l think we are still outsourcing it to Nike and Just Sport. Some of the players have had their signing photoshoots wearing new Nike training wear so doubt this has changed.

But why would fans be 'very happy' with PAR? Or is it just because it's not a betting company?
No idea. From what PR said in that statement, I was expecting it to be BAXI as that was the main local company I could see people being excited by. Not sure why PAR group would excite supporters in any way.

No idea. From what PR said in that statement, I was expecting it to be BAXI as that was the main local company I could see people being excited by. Not sure why PAR group would excite supporters in any way.
They manufacture and supply 'a complete range of rubber, plastic, and insulation products'!

Does it get any more exciting than that?🙄

Looking at the new Nike templates, the home and third kit will look basic. But the away kit could be decent.

22321-C(1)-P(0)-R(ztz59).jpg

Kit will be this in our colours

Status
Not open for further replies.