labour Quitters

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
At least she's amusing.....George is a humourless anti-semite and general all round fuckwit. Vociferously siding with Ken Livingstone over the anti-semitic problems was another dumb move from his lengthy collection of idiotic things to say or do.
Why do you say hes an anti semite?

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
anyway, and also with Brexit and our future car industry in mind ive found an Austin that is still fit for its purpose.

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
For some reason, she annoys the hell out of me - unlike Chuka and that dick, Leslie, I think she is genuinely left going by her voting record..

I don't mind George - my political activism started in Scotland, so I have a soft spot for fire-breathing Scottish orators dishing out the odd verbal pummelling. It's a great spectator sport - as I said, I would love to see him get hold of Chuka :D
I like great orators: Galloway isn't one IMO. He's a bully and an apologist for all sorts of nonsense. He may have a sense of humour given he called his party Respect.

Sepp Blatter

Goat Molester
Patron
I like great orators: Galloway isn't one IMO. He's a bully and an apologist for all sorts of nonsense. He may have a sense of humour given he called his party Respect.
I like his rhetoric, even if I don't agree with everything he says - if you have been to political debates in the Labour heartlands of Scotland, you can see why he is like that. Real bearpits up there where any sign of weakness will see you steamrollered. I loved it! :D

mapping

Forum Patron
Patron
And there should be more of it...... I'm surprised you've taken up that stance rather than shutting down opinion.... Good man, there's hope for you yet. :)
I like your post libs , when it comes to somthing people are so passionate about they tend to steer very close to confirmation bias !

Winkytinky

First Team
Well here are a couple of questions for you

How many of these seven would have been elected in the first place to Parliament without the 'Labour ticket'
How many would keep their seats if they dared to fight a bye Election?
The answer to the first is NONE
The answer to the second is NOT MANY and according to history evens fewer after the next time
Yes some people at Elections vote for an individual usually if he/she has done well for his/her constituency.

But I doubt many would retain their seat without the Party Label, maybe sad in your opinion, but that’s the way it is I am afraid.
Spot on, when it comes to a general election party policy is more important to me than individual so I vote accordingly, I'm no fan of Mark Hendrick but I wanted a government with labour's manifesto so voted for him. Local elections are a different kettle of fish I do look at the individual and vote for who I think will help my area the most.

PNEroulette

First Team
Opinion poll from a couple of days ago showed Labour running at 31% of the national vote.
Labour without Corbyn as leader was 40% of the national vote.
Labours votes would increase nearly 33% if Corbyn stepped down.