PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Lashers Game Rearranged - BSK Split - 2000 away tickets (On sale now)

Mod & Admin Team

Staff member
Patron
Please, please elaborate on said email. I can’t get my head around how this could anger someone.

To do with allocations, desperation to fill seats, doing it to spite Blackpool fans, the money won't actually go to the club and they are giving out free tickets anyway...

So wouldn't it be a shame if we raised even more money to fund more tickets 😅

Walton

I was told that initially they were offered exactly the same amount as what they gave us. I was also told, 'the your grounds bigger than ours' card was played. In the end, they reached a compromise, after, I'm assuming it was Sadler, threatened to reduce PNE's allocation even further, in future matches at Bloomfield.
The above info, came courtesy of a Shitpool fan, with pretty decent connections. It will be interesting to see what happens next season.

They should give us the same as Bleakburn, Wigwam and Dingles.

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
For a limited time only we are now able to offer the chance to live RENT FREE* in a Blackpool fans head for every donation to our Fundraiser for the PNECET. Limited time offer. Grab it whilst you can.

*As there aren't enough of their fans this offer may be withdrawn at any time and instead a glass vial of genuine "Lasher tears" will be offered as an alternative

Libertine

Patron
What did it say?

I don't know how to add pictures on here. It said;

@docherty53
"Not confirmed but @pnefc haven't sold all their tickets for game against blackpool, shame as we would of filled the away end, but it is Tom Finney's birthday and I have heard that they are giving kids free tickets instead....Can anyone confirm this?"

I've included the glaring and annoying grammatical error that he made. Needless to say the responses he got didn't exactly confirm what he was suggesting.

Dotted around or sat together ?
seems a bit far fetched to me
I only got told my someone that works there that it is 50 in the town end, I'm presuming it will be dotted around. Like Mr Meeseks said, nothing special and they will keep a low profile like the Preston fans sat in the home end at Gloomfield Rd.