PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Lashers Game Rearranged - BSK Split - 2000 away tickets (On sale now)

MBcha

Peter Ridsdale's mobile phone
Staff member
Patron

OB1

Patron

LostinSpace

Exile
Staff member
Patron
I still can’t believe some people was saying they wouldn’t mind these lot coming up on that thread/poll we had last season, hopefully their behaviour and constant bullshit now is a reminder that we are better off without them.
Most of them have a higher post count than brain cells.

MrHodgeheg123

Tickety-boo
Patron
I still can’t believe some people was saying they wouldn’t mind these lot coming up on that thread/poll we had last season, hopefully their behaviour and constant bullshit now is a reminder that we are better off without them.
I kind of get what you're saying and there have been times when I've said similar but at the end of the day, a game against the lashers is still the one I look forward to the most if only to wipe the smirks off their ugly faces.
I'm 100% sure that most of the stuff they post about our ground, fan base etc etc they don't actually believe.

MBcha

Peter Ridsdale's mobile phone
Staff member
Patron
I'm one of them.

Absolutely admit now that I was wrong.

LostinSpace

Exile
Staff member
Patron
He’s an absolute fuckstick that lad.
The constant drivel of bullshit he comes out with is embarrassing.
Yet apparently he’s the brains of the board with an IQ of 6.
It gets better. This fucktard posted a list of average attendances in the Championship which had PNE above the Lashers. He actually posted that their average was lower because they’d played one game less! 😂😂😂

Mr Meeseeks

Patron
It gets better. This fucktard posted a list of average attendances in the Championship which had PNE above the Lashers. He actually posted that their average was lower because they’d played one game less! 😂😂😂
Tried telling one the other day the gap will widen when we get 18k+ on against them lot and Plastics.

Just couldn’t get it through his skull, no way you’ll sell that. But we already have mate 😭

Hickey the Rake

Club President
I recall with some nostalgia driving my young kids through Blackpool and telling them this is where they ‘ll end of if they don’t do their homework.

LostinSpace

Exile
Staff member
Patron
Tried telling one the other day the gap will widen when we get 18k+ on against them lot and Plastics.

Just couldn’t get it through his skull, no way you’ll sell that. But we already have mate 😭
Best just waiting until the end of the season then say told you so.

I think there might be a shortage of maths teachers in Lasher land. 😂

Guinness

Hates lashers!
Patron
We have been blown away with all the support we have received for our fundraising in the past month.

Just a few days to go.

We are on course to help lots of PNE fans who wouldn't usually be able to celebrate Sir Tom Finney 100th.

Anything you can afford is great.

https://collectionpot.com/pot/1210009/

Just seen the message wall on the donation page 😂😂😂 brilliant.

Guinness

Hates lashers!
Patron

Keeps getting better, now they are boycotting the bars at Deepdale! 😭

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron
Massive Club (apparently) struggling to sell their tickets for their Cup Final.

Posts #44 and #47 😂 👏

I kid you not.

JK

Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron

Keeps getting better, now they are boycotting the bars at Deepdale! 😭

So who is going to tell them that we don't make any money from the catering at Deepdale?

Also they won't be allowed any alcohol at half time anyway.