PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Latest minutes from PSC MOU meeting with the club on 15th May

Thanks for posting the minutes. Thank you for covering such a breadth of topics in the 75 minutes you had with the board. I hope we can revert back to fan forums next season with the videos online for people to watch afterwards. I hope you can have a restful summer @King Sav It's not easy being in your shoes doing a rather difficult role advocating for our views. I appreciate it very much hope we continue to see things improve.

Thanks for posting the minutes. Thank you for covering such a breadth of topics in the 75 minutes you had with the board. I hope we can revert back to fan forums next season with the videos online for people to watch afterwards. I hope you can have a restful summer @King Sav It's not easy being in your shoes doing a rather difficult role advocating for our views. I appreciate it very much hope we continue to see things improve.
Knowing what Kingsav does for a living, the chances of ever being restful are minimal.