PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Lee Erwin

Really difficult to see the level he’s playing at but some of those finishes are really good.

Technically, seems far better than Ched and Maguire.

I mean, my Nan is 89 and I reckon she’d be more technically gifted than Ched if we stuck her up top

If this is serious, the club can get fucked. I'd be top scorer in the Finnish league. Look at the record of every top scorer from the Finnish league over the last 10 years when they've played outside of Finland at it will demonstrate why we should steer well clear.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but he has got to be an improvement on Maguire, who seems to plan his goals using a Gregorian calendar.

Now I'm going to go and drink a copious amount of alcohol to forget what a shitstain this club is becoming.

If this is serious, the club can get fucked. I'd be top scorer in the Finnish league. Look at the record of every top scorer from the Finnish league over the last 10 years when they've played outside of Finland at it will demonstrate why we should steer well clear.
I recognise one name from that list on Wikipedia which goes back to 1990. Shefki Kuqi.

I'd say it's definitely below National League level.

Jake Jervis is currently doing well there, another of our illustrious loan players.

I wonder if we can thank MKRT for uncovering this gem.
Who knows mate, im not going to bad mouth a player i have not a clue about but i guess we will see next week if anything happens with this. There is not many free agents going around this time of year who are fit and ready to play so maybe he could do a good job for us.

Who knows mate, im not going to bad mouth a player i have not a clue about but i guess we will see next week if anything happens with this. There is not many free agents going around this time of year who are fit and ready to play so maybe he could do a good job for us.
Can't sign till January

Can't sign till January
says he becomes a free agent after this weekend on the article. I don't know whether there is some rule that says he has to wait until January before playing here.

Had to be without a club before the end of the last window to sign for a club outside of the window.
Ah right, we shouldnt even bother with this bloke then if we have to wait till January when we can look at other options

Maybe? who knows at this point. We signed Riis from Randers and he has turned out to be great in spells for us. You just dont know what Ridsdale and Hemmings are planning half the time, they will say we are a low on money but then just spend on someone completely random.

Think you are getting mixed up between Trevor and Craig. Trevor did that a lot. Wouldn’t sanction a move for kieffer Moore but wasted 10 grand a week in wages on David Nugent.

Craig just says we are low on money.