PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Leeds (H) (Sold Out)- Sunderland (A) - 12:30pm Kick offs (Sky Sports)

If you look up the former store 'Owen Owen'
simply type-in- Owen Owen Preston -it pictures the Team Bus going along Fishergate in the direction of Church St. The photo shows the store, located right next to H.Samuel's jewellers.
The photo picks out Dawson, Lawton & Kendall in particular.
Cheers I'll look that up.

Boxing Day kick off being early is an old tradition that I’m quite happy with. I know this one’s not at lunch time for traditional reasons but it suits the family afternoon and evening gatherings.

New Years Day early start against Cardiff springs to mind for me, 5-0 and one of Neil McDonald’s very few good games for us.

Boxing Day kick off being early is an old tradition that I’m quite happy with. I know this one’s not at lunch time for traditional reasons but it suits the family afternoon and evening gatherings.

New Years Day early start against Cardiff springs to mind for me, 5-0 and one of Neil McDonald’s very few good games for us.

Atmosphere going to be terrible at both games. And I can only imagine how cold it'll be at Sunderland.

I'll be there, mind.

Think the Leeds game will be a fantastic atmosphere. Sky or not it’s Boxing Day and will probably be almost 20,000 fans on.

Sunderland as well. I can’t see it being a bad atmosphere. We are pretty wel supported away from home. Maybe a few hangovers mind.

Not sure why we keep getting picked for Sky Sports so much! Sunderland doesn't bother me as much as I wasn't going to go but I hate 12.30 kick offs in general.

I was planning to go to the Sunderland game, but not now. 🙁

Leeds was in my plans before the fixtures came out but that was knocked on the head before the season even started.

Leeds one is shite. Hate early kick offs.

Sunderland one I'm not too bothered, I'm not going up there on NYD. I'll watch that one on the sofa happily but again would have preferred it be later than earlier.

I remember going to in either 85 or 86 Wrexham away for an 11am KO when Skilful Bob scored at both ends (1-1).

moan about it like we are now and other fans do
And nowt will change.
SKY's ways make money. Money to go to the same people as ever.
Where the money goes is another story, but
so long as U K. Governments (left wing, right wing & centre) don't give a darn, nothing's going to change in order to give more and any different Football Clubs any better chance of competing on more of an equal footing.