Leeds United Cheating?

Minty pne

Forum Patron
Patron
Just seen the interview, agree with Keith Andrews on sky with him saying he's in this country and you can't do stuff like this. Hope action is taken.

LostinSpace

PNE Exile
Patron
raefil;n3421732 said:
Admitted by their manager.

Is anyone even surprised?
Do you have a link?

I've had a look and can't find anything on Google.

One of my best mates is a Leeds fan and I'm in the mood for giving him some stick. :D

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/pbs.twimg.com\/media\/Dwp9F_fX4AAS32C.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Yoowell

Forum Patron
Patron
Not bothered....hope they hammer Frank Lampards Derby tonight....they have our playoff spot.

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Yoowell;n3421781 said:
Not bothered....hope they hammer Frank Lampards Derby tonight....they have our playoff spot.
Im sure Derby were hoping for a snowflake

Joanpne

Forum Patron
Patron
Ando60;n3421768 said:
I really don't like Leeds - I never have !!
Me neither, I despise them with a passion. Some of our fans got a bit star struck though last time one of the dirties posted on here prior to one of their visits! Fickle really did come to mind then.:gentry::rolleyes:

TSR2

Forum Patron
Patron
Minty pne;n3421745 said:
Just seen the interview, agree with Keith Andrews on sky with him saying he's in this country and you can't do stuff like this. Hope action is taken.
My mate was a Blackpoo scout, and he bragged to me that when they were playing them he was takinig notes from the path that runs along Springfields training ground.
If it is from public ground and not from private land,no case to answer being a so called free country,there are still areas not owned by coporations make the most of it.while it lasts.

keasden

Forum Patron
Patron
Yep looks like they are going up. Good riddance to them, they'll certainly be on Sky a lot less in the Prem than they are now!

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
Guaranteed to to bring the full 5600 to Deepdale in April as they look to clinch automatic promotion.

Perversely, for the 2nd year running, we could officially relegate a team at Deepdale (Ipswich).

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Jack Daniels;n3421821 said:
Guaranteed to to bring the full 5600 to Deepdale in April as they look to clinch automatic promotion.

Perversely, for the 2nd year running, we could officially relegate a team at Deepdale (Ipswich).
... or Preston North End :p

Kathryn

First Team
Have I missed something? I can’t find anything in this thread saying what they are alleged to have done. Can someone please enlighten me?

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Kathryn;n3421858 said:
Have I missed something? I can’t find anything in this thread saying what they are alleged to have done. Can someone please enlighten me?
Just Google "Leeds cheating"... you'll get about three billion hits but just look at the ones posted in the last few hours... there are plenty of news stories showing. [Google's quite good for this sort of thing... you should try it!]

pthnorthender

Youth Team
As much as I detest Leeds United I cannot see anything wrong with someone standing on the outside of a fence watching players train. If he is not trespassing what is the problem. Do clubs not send reps to matches to watch opponents play?

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
I hate Leeds Scum, but not sure they have done anything wrong. 1st clubs send out scouts and to watch teams before they play them. Happened for years. And if training was meant to be that secret, why hold it in the open. Fans go to training sessions I believe. So yes frowned upon, but I don't think they've broken any rules. May have trespassed if anything, but thats about it.