PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Leeds United Cheating?

Just seen the interview, agree with Keith Andrews on sky with him saying he's in this country and you can't do stuff like this. Hope action is taken.

raefil;n3421732 said:
Admitted by their manager.

Is anyone even surprised?

Do you have a link?

I've had a look and can't find anything on Google.

One of my best mates is a Leeds fan and I'm in the mood for giving him some stick. :D

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/pbs.twimg.com\/media\/Dwp9F_fX4AAS32C.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Not bothered....hope they hammer Frank Lampards Derby tonight....they have our playoff spot.

Yoowell;n3421781 said:
Not bothered....hope they hammer Frank Lampards Derby tonight....they have our playoff spot.

Im sure Derby were hoping for a snowflake

Ando60;n3421768 said:
I really don't like Leeds - I never have !!

Me neither, I despise them with a passion. Some of our fans got a bit star struck though last time one of the dirties posted on here prior to one of their visits! Fickle really did come to mind then.:gentry::rolleyes:

Yep looks like they are going up. Good riddance to them, they'll certainly be on Sky a lot less in the Prem than they are now!

Guaranteed to to bring the full 5600 to Deepdale in April as they look to clinch automatic promotion.

Perversely, for the 2nd year running, we could officially relegate a team at Deepdale (Ipswich).

Jack Daniels;n3421821 said:
Guaranteed to to bring the full 5600 to Deepdale in April as they look to clinch automatic promotion.

Perversely, for the 2nd year running, we could officially relegate a team at Deepdale (Ipswich).

... or Preston North End :p

Kathryn;n3421858 said:
Have I missed something? I can’t find anything in this thread saying what they are alleged to have done. Can someone please enlighten me?

Just Google "Leeds cheating"... you'll get about three billion hits but just look at the ones posted in the last few hours... there are plenty of news stories showing. [Google's quite good for this sort of thing... you should try it!]

As much as I detest Leeds United I cannot see anything wrong with someone standing on the outside of a fence watching players train. If he is not trespassing what is the problem. Do clubs not send reps to matches to watch opponents play?

I hate Leeds Scum, but not sure they have done anything wrong. 1st clubs send out scouts and to watch teams before they play them. Happened for years. And if training was meant to be that secret, why hold it in the open. Fans go to training sessions I believe. So yes frowned upon, but I don't think they've broken any rules. May have trespassed if anything, but thats about it.

Kathryn;n3421858 said:
Have I missed something? I can’t find anything in this thread saying what they are alleged to have done. Can someone please enlighten me?

Goalie booted a derby player in the face area Possibly a straight red?