PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Left or right? its time to destroy the system.

These are the murdoch lackies whove managed to weedle their way into the minds and hearts of our politicians, its time to take them down and for the Daves, the Brendas etc of Inkerman St to get the hearts of politicians, even become politicians.

Theyve lied to us for long enough with their disgusting vile rags blaming all and sundry for the drop in living standards whilst they sit in their ivory towers and live their lavish lifestyles using working people as little more than slaves to keep lining their pockets for them.

These are the murdoch lackies whove managed to weedle their way into the minds and hearts of our politicians, its time to take them down and for the Daves, the Brendas etc of Inkerman St to get the hearts of politicians, even become politicians.

Theyve lied to us for long enough with their disgusting vile rags blaming all and sundry for the drop in living standards whilst they sit in their ivory towers and live their lavish lifestyles using working people as little more than slaves to keep lining their pockets for them.

Any idea who is the beneficial owner of GB News? I bet they are a decent human being, nothing dodgy or, odd ownership.

Any idea who is the beneficial owner of GB News? I bet they are a decent human being, nothing dodgy or, odd ownership.
I tend to agree but what's they'd saying about keeping your enemies closer than friends?

I've been guilty of living in a vacuum and have only just recently come to appreciate and even understand where people like Neil Oliver are coming from. I can see why the MSM has little to no time for people like him.

Do I use a filter when listening? Yes I do.

My ears are, also, very well tuned to dog whistles too.

"Former Editor of The Sun"

No big shock that he's a complete wanker...

David Starkey, people are far too quick to dismiss everything he says, because some of what he says is daft. Or he is 'right wing' History will be proven to be right, once again.
Read a lot of his work in the past and he is actually an interesting historian - sadly, he is also a bit of a gobshite and I don't take as much notice nowadays. I probably should separate his work from the person, but that isn't easy!

Sadly, too many in history are now trying to look at the past through the lens of our own modern culture and values. That causes problems.

Read a lot of his work in the past and he is actually an interesting historian - sadly, he is also a bit of a gobshite and I don't take as much notice nowadays. I probably should separate his work from the person, but that isn't easy!

Sadly, too many in history are now trying to look at the past through the lens of our own modern culture and values. That causes problems.

It can cause confussion... But I'm of the thinking that it doesn't do any harm to be reminded of how all our current ( now being eroded slowly ) rights were gained to begin with. They certainly weren't just handed over and there was an awful lot of sacrifice.

Neil Oliver may be turning into a political Scud, with nobody quite sure where the missile is aimed or where it will end up but my god he is right!

The One Nation Tory and the hard working unionist seeking a fair wage for a fair days pay eg Eddie Dempsey and Mick Lynch, have more in common than they realise.

I've been saying it for ages, and he is right, if we unite, if we put aside division and ignore The Sun, The Express, the identity politics which is only used to divide us and actually stand up for ordinary law-abiding, working people of all races, creeds, gender and sexuality then and only then might we have a nation which which is fairer for all. The real issue in this country is not people of one identity characteristic versus those of another, it is the chasmic disparity of wealth between those at the very top and the rest of us.

Real wages have tumbled for all bar the very wealthiest 1% since 2008. Those at the top want us to be obsessed with the rainbow flag, the LGBTQ+XYZ, BLM, white privilege, the patriarchy, #metoo etc etc. When in reality they know that we have the law to deal with that for us and we would be far better uniting and focusing on the problem which affects all of us regardless of identity characteristics... the growing gap between the 1% and the rest of us.

Neil Oliver may be turning into a political Scud, with nobody quite sure where the missile is aimed or where it will end up but my god he is right!

The One Nation Tory and the hard working unionist seeking a fair wage for a fair days pay eg Eddie Dempsey and Mick Lynch, have more in common than they realise.

I've been saying it for ages, and he is right, if we unite, if we put aside division and ignore The Sun, The Express, the identity politics which is only used to divide us and actually stand up for ordinary law-abiding, working people of all races, creeds, gender and sexuality then and only then might we have a nation which which is fairer for all. The real issue in this country is not people of one identity characteristic versus those of another, it is the chasmic disparity of wealth between those at the very top and the rest of us.

Real wages have tumbled for all bar the very wealthiest 1% since 2008. Those at the top want us to be obsessed with the rainbow flag, the LGBTQ+XYZ, BLM, white privilege, the patriarchy, #metoo etc etc. When in reality they know that we have the law to deal with that for us and we would be far better uniting and focusing on the problem which affects all of us regardless of identity characteristics... the growing gap between the 1% and the rest of us.
Good luck finding many of them left in Westminster, they've all been culled at the altar of the UKIPification of the Tory Party.

Good luck finding many of them left in Westminster, they've all been culled at the altar of the UKIPification of the Tory Party.
Sadly, all too true - and I suspect that many people on the left understand that it is a bad state of affairs. And I know many principled conservatives who lament the fact that there are too few old school Labour MPs in parliament. People who they could disagree with about many things but still respect.