PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Limited edition Splash shirt.

Some of the lower league clubs put us to shame, they have large sections of collectable stuff.....for some reason we are completely useless, shouldn't it be Ridsdale's job to organise a proper merchandising division of PNE Football Club, one that fans want to visit and spend some money at?

https://shopping.afcwimbledon.co.uk/

https://ftfcshop.com/

plymouth fc club shopI

If you are reading this Ridsdale, get your finger out.....PLONKER.
Correct reacher, even Mansfield Town(Casotre) put us to shame.

Went to Southport fixture Saturday, shop half the size of ours but a variety of stock from embroidered padded jackets to standard car stickers. Impressive effort from a club 4 divisions below us.

Correct reacher, even Mansfield Town(Casotre) put us to shame.

Went to Southport fixture Saturday, shop half the size of ours but a variety of stock from embroidered padded jackets to standard car stickers. Impressive effort from a club 4 divisions below us.

Perhaps they aren't lazy barstewards that prefer to sit on their big fat arses and just take a % ( with no responsibility) rather than supply a quality service to supporters and the lifeblood of the club ? :)

Last edited:
Quite a few on Facebook having a meltdown over being told their orders have been cancelled. Even those who ordered at 09:00 on release day.

We’ll done Preston North End. (Peters fault. He appointed the current useless lot). You certainly know how to piss off your customers.
Where there's a total clusterfuck, you'll find the riddlers sticky fingerprints.
No doubt he'll have done alright out of it though...

Quite a few on Facebook having a meltdown over being told their orders have been cancelled. Even those who ordered at 09:00 on release day.

We’ll done Preston North End. (Peters fault. He appointed the current useless lot). You certainly know how to piss off your customers.
the sad thing about this whole affair is 5 mins scanning other clubs forums would have revealed problems after problems, not grumbles but real major issues about how castore supply the clubs, it will be very interesting what happens in june 2024 at rangers if they bin them off or not, if they do can see the whole thing going under, to loose england cricket & the biggest soccer team they have left would be a disaster in my view

I’d have thought the marketing manager would be looking after all the merchandising stuff, pretty poor show either way.

I’d have thought the marketing manager would be looking after all the merchandising stuff, pretty poor show either way.
I have run a few retail units, my own not for other companies, and all of my projects were successful. If I was fit, mobile and able to get about, I would write to the directors of the club, and offer to get their merchandising enterprise up and running, for free, I would do it for the benefit of my beloved PNE. It wouldn't be difficult, but it would take a number of PNE staff to work hard and endeavour to make the retail side a success.

Overall responsibility should be Peter Ridsdales, and when the business was working fine, he would have the reigns, if he messed up, then he would collect his P45 and go look for another sucker club to line his pockets for being totally incompetent. It is scandalous that a club the size of PNE has such a useless retail enterprise. We are not Man U or Arsenal, but we are a club with dedicated support, even those that don't attend all the matches would still want to buy merchandise, as gifts, or for themselves, total waste of opportunity not utilising the shop and on-line merchandise sales.

I have run a few retail units, my own not for other companies, and all of my projects were successful. If I was fit, mobile and able to get about, I would write to the directors of the club, and offer to get their merchandising enterprise up and running, for free, I would do it for the benefit of my beloved PNE. It wouldn't be difficult, but it would take a number of PNE staff to work hard and endeavour to make the retail side a success.

Overall responsibility should be Peter Ridsdales, and when the business was working fine, he would have the reigns, if he messed up, then he would collect his P45 and go look for another sucker club to line his pockets for being totally incompetent. It is scandalous that a club the size of PNE has such a useless retail enterprise. We are not Man U or Arsenal, but we are a club with dedicated support, even those that don't attend all the matches would still want to buy merchandise, as gifts, or for themselves, total waste of opportunity not utilising the shop and on-line merchandise sales.

Yes, it’s really incompetent. I used to be a marketing director myself, to select and order a range of merchandise and keep on top of the suppliers is the most basic of jobs.

Peter Ridsdale won’t be doing that himself, but he should be aware of the problem and jumping on whichever line manger is responsible for it.

I thought it was let out to a.n. other company and wasn't 'part of the Club' at present.
It is. Ridsdale appointed this shower of shite to replace the last shower of shite that he appointed.

A club shop is for the fans. Kids want the shirts. Adults want the shirts. They all want merch. It’s an absolute shit show and Ridsdale should be made accountable. Again, fans are treat second rate by the club.

It is. Ridsdale appointed this shower of shite to replace the last shower of shite that he appointed.

A club shop is for the fans. Kids want the shirts. Adults want the shirts. They all want merch. It’s an absolute shit show and Ridsdale should be made accountable. Again, fans are treat second rate by the club.
We should all email the owner and complain about the atrocious retail sector of PNE FC, anyone have the email address to complain to Hemmings about the useless turd running the show at Deepdale? The merchandising is absolutely awful, and not good enough for a Championship club, furthermore it is costing the club lots of money that we can ill-afford to miss out on.

He's almost killed every club he's had his hands on, yet somehow he's managed to be here for what is it, 15 years?
15 years of him taking the absolute piss.

It is the responsibility of the club.

They should have done their due diligence etc before signing any contract and written into it any necessary KPIs etc.

Reading this bollocks about the Finney shirt orders doesn't surprise me in the slightest after the absolute shambles at Christmas.

I have no axe to grind with anyone at the club or point scoring etc, but will ask again, Peter if you read this forum, as l believe you do....please sort this absolute shambles out will you. You can't shrug your shoulders and say it's not the clubs issue...IT IS!!!

With the best will in the world, you can't think this is acceptable.

PS, it's a real shame it has come to this because the Castore kits are quality.

It is the responsibility of the club.

They should have done their due diligence etc before signing any contract and written into it any necessary KPIs etc.

Reading this bollocks about the Finney shirt orders doesn't surprise me in the slightest after the absolute shambles at Christmas.

I have no axe to grind with anyone at the club or point scoring etc, but will ask again, Peter if you read this forum, as l believe you do....please sort this absolute shambles out will you. You can't shrug your shoulders and say it's not the clubs issue...IT IS!!!

With the best will in the world, you can't think this is acceptable.

PS, it's a real shame it has come to this because the Castore kits are quality.
I don't understand what's happened with the Finney shirts - there were loads of them on sale at the open training session yesterday.

I don't understand what's happened with the Finney shirts - there were loads of them on sale at the open training session yesterday.
Although the physical club shop is crap and more or less empty, I think the bigger issue is the online part of it....Castore just haven't got it right.

I don't want to start another thread, so posting here, what a great set of photos of all the youngsters at Euxton, fantastic for the young supporters, a great day out.

Gallery: Open Training Day​

https://www.pnefc.net/news/2024/february/gallery-open-training-day/
Looked a successful morning, brilliant that the upcoming generation are keen to be supportive of North End.
Now lets entice more of the same generation in Man City, L'pool, Man Utd shirts fantasists over to their home city.
Over to you Peter, any suggestions?

Looked a successful morning, brilliant that the upcoming generation are keen to be supportive of North End.
Now lets entice more of the same generation in Man City, L'pool, Man Utd shirts fantasists over to their home city.
Over to you Peter, any suggestions?
My favourite...hope it's fine to post this image mods, taken from official site.

1707829264556.png

Last edited: