PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Limited edition Splash shirt.

Looked a successful morning, brilliant that the upcoming generation are keen to be supportive of North End.
Now lets entice more of the same generation in Man City, L'pool, Man Utd shirts fantasists over to their home city.
Over to you Peter, any suggestions?
Quite a few kids and children on North End these days in different pne shirts hopefully we can push further on as we all want to enhance the younger generation onto Deepdale every other week to get behind the lads like there mums/Dad's etc.

Has anyone who ordered online had a delivery yet? I ordered one for my lad but it's not come yet, didn't know weather to give them a ring or wait a bit longer. Was hoping he'd have it for Wednesday or there's no point really.
My online order arrived yes. Still sat with its tags on. Deciding whether it’s going back or not.

I’m delighted the club decided to do a limited edition shirt. Wouldn’t even be on the agenda if we were still with Nike.

Whether people like or dislike the shirt is subjective. However it’s time for me to have a moan. I think the execution is a bit poor, the dye sub printing is quite blurred when seeing the shirt in person. Also attention to details PLEASE - the navy blue on the shirt doesn’t even match the blue of the shorts or socks 🤷🏻‍♂️ Just looks weird on the players when they were it as part of the full kit. Not exactly an issue for people who have purchased the shirt.

Any of these would have been better than the Smurf Massacre shirt - you know instantly it’s a PNE kit, and because it’s ‘simple’ - you automatically think ‘Finney’.

Less is more and if they wanted to reference the Splash, it could of been done with a small, blue ‘silhouette’ of the Finney Splash on the back of the shirt just bellow the collar/top of the back. If your wanting numbers on the shirt - these should come in gold as standard, or, the standard print should be Finney in gold with his number (this is the ‘value-added’ aspect).

To finish it off, they could have also done a retro badge crest (possibly even embroidered) or the simple ‘PNE’.

With something like this, you’re properly respecting the player from his era, but also adding some ‘modern’ touches that make it unique.
I like the all blue kit , it would make a great away kit……

Always been curious how this works.
How does one ask A.I to make things?
You need a Hotmail / outlook / bing account and then just describe what you want to see in the image
An example: a cartoon of an alligator in a western saloon style bar wearing a leather jacket

You need a Hotmail / outlook / bing account and then just describe what you want to see in the image
An example: a cartoon of an alligator in a western saloon style bar wearing a leather jacket
Thank you! I’ll have to give this a go

Quite a few kids and children on North End these days in different pne shirts hopefully we can push further on as we all want to enhance the younger generation onto Deepdale every other week to get behind the lads like there mums/Dad's etc.
Spot on Tom, we need to keep them coming.........

Free ST's for under 11's need to continue and cheap ST's for 12-21 year olds need to continue..............

Get the young uns to catch the bug like i did 55 years ago.

It stays with you for life !!

Although we only made 18 so not sure it will be washed in time for Saturday since Peter outsourced the laundry (probably).