PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Limited edition Splash shirt.

Seems to have sold out quite quickly. Just checked before and there’s only 3XL and 4XL left I think.
Managed to order mine in a medium, not sure what to expect quality wise so I’ll see when it arrives

Seems to have sold out quite quickly. Just checked before and there’s only 3XL and 4XL left I think.
Managed to order mine in a medium, not sure what to expect quality wise so I’ll see when it arrives

Yeah I just clicked the link and found the same. Not sure if there's more stock in the physical store, mind, but it's a limited run.

T’s not a fucking obligation ffs stop fkn whining. Buy it or don’t hate it or love it, but just stop fucking whinging about anything and everything. Like other clubs don’t do this as a matter if routine ffs, FWIW not my cup of tea, so in a shock move I won’t be buying it!

T’s not a fucking obligation ffs stop fkn whining. Buy it or don’t hate it or love it, but just stop fucking whinging about anything and everything. Like other clubs don’t do this as a matter if routine ffs, FWIW not my cup of tea, so in a shock move I won’t be buying it!
Ah the biggest whiner here decides to whine about whining.

Cry me a river.

Pretty sure the deal with Castore is the same as Just Sport where they pay us an agreed basic amount and they take the risk/reward of profits.

Perhaps the limited edition shirt is out of the scope of that though.

Even if it was out of scope, I assume there would be a separate limited shirt run priced into any contract. These things don't just get done willy nilly.

I suppose the Castore shirts are at least made in a sweat-shop in Portugal which may have higher standards / pay better / don't pollute as much as similiar places in the Far East or where ever.

Still won't buy one though. £55 for a replica shirt is robbery enough (and I won't buy one of those either). £70 is taking the p**s.

If the club genuinely want to remember Sir Tom in a good, respectful, and fitting way, and think this is the answer, they need a good talking to.

So there!

I tried to buy one for my son today but all sold out. I am slightly confused about there being such a limited run, surely if the aim is to raise money for charity (which I doubt as only a tenner from each shirt is donated) then the more sales the better?

I tried to buy one for my son today but all sold out. I am slightly confused about there being such a limited run, surely if the aim is to raise money for charity (which I doubt as only a tenner from each shirt is donated) then the more sales the better?

The demand is high because it's a limited edition, that's how it works and why they can charge more.