PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Limited edition Splash shirt.

View attachment 19252
Stone roses collaboration. Also nice.
Yeah, that's a cracker.

Venezia & Bohemians have been the best at releasing unique kits in recent years. For such a boring club, PNE could get an easy win by being a bit more 'out there' with it's kits and merch.

Even more out there, I think Deepdale would look class if it had columns of white and yellow seats down each set of stairs. Reminiscent of the old Coloroll kit.

I suppose the Castore shirts are at least made in a sweat-shop in Portugal which may have higher standards / pay better / don't pollute as much as similiar places in the Far East or where ever.

Still won't buy one though. £55 for a replica shirt is robbery enough (and I won't buy one of those either). £70 is taking the p**s.

If the club genuinely want to remember Sir Tom in a good, respectful, and fitting way, and think this is the answer, they need a good talking to.

So there

made in Turkey

As has been mentioned several times before the club has NOTHING to do with the club shop.
It doesn't matter if castore want to fill the shop with orange t-shirts and kiss me donkey hat's, it's their shop they can put what they want in there and make up their own prices.
Sorry to sound like I'm nagging but the shirt cost is not down to the club.
I wasn't aware of that, I reckon the club should take control of merchandise, I could be a lucrative business, and most clubs need other income besides match day tickets.

I asked A.I to have a go....

Any of these would have been better than the Smurf Massacre shirt - you know instantly it’s a PNE kit, and because it’s ‘simple’ - you automatically think ‘Finney’.

Less is more and if they wanted to reference the Splash, it could of been done with a small, blue ‘silhouette’ of the Finney Splash on the back of the shirt just bellow the collar/top of the back. If your wanting numbers on the shirt - these should come in gold as standard, or, the standard print should be Finney in gold with his number (this is the ‘value-added’ aspect).

To finish it off, they could have also done a retro badge crest (possibly even embroidered) or the simple ‘PNE’.

With something like this, you’re properly respecting the player from his era, but also adding some ‘modern’ touches that make it unique.

Any of these would have been better than the Smurf Massacre shirt - you know instantly it’s a PNE kit, and because it’s ‘simple’ - you automatically think ‘Finney’.

Less is more and if they wanted to reference the Splash, it could of been done with a small, blue ‘silhouette’ of the Finney Splash on the back of the shirt just bellow the collar/top of the back. If your wanting numbers on the shirt - these should come in gold as standard, or, the standard print should be Finney in gold with his number (this is the ‘value-added’ aspect).

To finish it off, they could have also done a retro badge crest (possibly even embroidered) or the simple ‘PNE’.

With something like this, you’re properly respecting the player from his era, but also adding some ‘modern’ touches that make it unique.
That would sell, almost polo shirt like.

I wasn't aware of that, I reckon the club should take control of merchandise, I could be a lucrative business, and most clubs need other income besides match day tickets.
Unfortunately that would involve some thought and imagination from the powers that be, and not something a "well run club" should have to worry about 🙄

Has anyone who ordered online had a delivery yet? I ordered one for my lad but it's not come yet, didn't know weather to give them a ring or wait a bit longer. Was hoping he'd have it for Wednesday or there's no point really.

Has anyone who ordered online had a delivery yet? I ordered one for my lad but it's not come yet, didn't know weather to give them a ring or wait a bit longer. Was hoping he'd have it for Wednesday or there's no point really.
I've seen a post on social media from someone who ordered online for their kids, who has now had their order cancelled as they don't have enough stock left. So I'd probably chase it.

I like those, I would definitely splash the cash on the shirts, proper tackle.

I've seen a post on social media from someone who ordered online for their kids, who has now had their order cancelled as they don't have enough stock left. So I'd probably chase it.

Quite a few on Facebook having a meltdown over being told their orders have been cancelled. Even those who ordered at 09:00 on release day.

We’ll done Preston North End. (Peters fault. He appointed the current useless lot). You certainly know how to piss off your customers.

Quite a few on Facebook having a meltdown over being told their orders have been cancelled. Even those who ordered at 09:00 on release day.

We’ll done Preston North End. (Peters fault. He appointed the current useless lot). You certainly know how to piss off your customers.
Merchandise should be in-house, with someone in charge of marketing, and kit production, kit should have letters that last, not ones that fall off in the wash. Good quality stuff, with goods covering everything, training gear, T-shirts, hoodies, track-suits, cups, good quality goods that look good.

I remember buying an Enterprise shirt a few years back after a few weeks the letters began to fall off, I was really pissed off, I liked the shirt. Only bought one shirt since then, don't trust the quality. Merchandise can be an important part of a clubs income, but not the way North End deal with it, amateurish and hopeless, whoever is in charge of that side of the business should be taken off the job and get someone in with ideas and passion. Pointless having a shop and replica kits, when half the fans are waiting for delivery, and haven't a clue what is going on with their orders.

Some of the lower league clubs put us to shame, they have large sections of collectable stuff.....for some reason we are completely useless, shouldn't it be Ridsdale's job to organise a proper merchandising division of PNE Football Club, one that fans want to visit and spend some money at?

https://shopping.afcwimbledon.co.uk/

https://ftfcshop.com/

plymouth fc club shop

If you are reading this Ridsdale, get your finger out.....PLONKER.