PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

List of people who aren't good enough

Earl : won’t make it as a wing back unless he changes his forward play and creates something
Rafferty :because you lot hate him
Evans .. won’t last .. I could go on …
Barkhuizen would NOT get in another championship side .. in fact if you use that criteria how many of our players would attract attention from clubs better than league one ? Take away Riss and McCann

Barkhuizen would NOT get in another championship side .. in fact if you use that criteria how many of our players would attract attention from clubs better than league one ? Take away Riss and McCann
We'll see in January.
If utilised properly barky will get in a better championship team than us.
FM is killing him and others with his 3/5/2

Our league one team was better and showed more desire.

You can debate all day about those good enough and those who aren't, there's bound to be some who aren't quite up to it and it's why they hardly
play and it's the reason for a squad. The problem is if those who play every week.

However this part of your post is exactly right. The lack of fight and desire is alarming. We've turned into a team who just moans and complains all the times showing very little individual or collective fight.

Arms out wide complaining about every little thing. And as has been discussed for a long time now there's no one on the pitch who steps up and sorts things out mid game (like Gregan, McKenna, Alexander, Lucketti, Welsh, Clarke etc. used to do).

Spineless.

Adele and Florence (and the machine). Both voices hurt my ears in certain songs.

Run faahst for your mother, run faahst for your father
Run for your children, for your sisters and braahthers.

It's that accent, isn't it?

Kate Nash, Bastille, Freya Ridings, they've all got that unique twang.

Adele is utterly unlistenable.

Hopefully her next album is called "70".
Songs are mostly the same...
"Oh woe is me...
My boyfriend has fucked off with someone else....."

that's cos you're a ginger minger with a voice that grates like fingernails on a blackboard.

Adele is utterly unlistenable.

Hopefully her next album is called "70".

She's released essentially the same song 40 times.

Slow, bit of piano, start quiet, build up to a crescendo and waste 4 minutes of everyone's time in the process. She should patent the formula.

Even her music videos are all exactly the same. Low tone/ black and white, walk through a field, look out of a window and that's essentially it

Slow, bit of piano, start quiet, build up to a crescendo and waste 4 minutes of everyone's time in the process. She should patent the formula.

Even her music videos are all exactly the same. Low tone/ black and white, walk through a field, look out of a window and that's essentially it
You're a fan then? 😂

I can listen to her stuff on the radio (which surprised myself 👀 ) but her new single is a bit meh.

You're quite correct in that she has a formula that she doesn't stray from. I guess her fans rarely, if ever, stray away from their safe tight little musical boundaries.

Vanilla is the word to describe her I guess.

Adele and Ed Sheeran on the same bill, equally as turgid as watching the first and second half at deepdale?

He absolutely isn't. Other than Hughes and Bauer, he's been one of our better players this season.

Still only 23, had numerous (pointless loans) and is our best option at left/wing back.
Being our best option doesn’t say anything other than our other options are terrible.

He’s been okay this season comparatively, that doesn’t mean he’s been good. He’s terrible one on one defensively, can’t move his feet quick enough. He slows down every single attack by chopping back onto his weaker foot instead of ever attacking the defender. He’s just not a wing back, but I don’t really think he’s a full back either.