PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Liverpool Ticket Details Confirmed (Sold Out)

I think this is a decent offering from the club. Reward to folk that went to Mansfield, Morecambe or Cheltenham plus the “3 for 2” sales.

We should be looking for a full house and a great atmosphere regardless of what team Klopp puts out.

Last edited:
I think this is a decent offering from the club. Reward to folk that went to Mansfield, Morecambe or Cheltenham plus the “3 for 2” sales.

We should be looking for a full house and a great atmosphere regardless of what team Klopp puts out.

I am guessing each individual will need to have had their ticket in their name on the database for this and simply keeping their ticket won’t suffice?

These cup games just don’t have the attraction they used to when your reserve team is playing there reserve team.

Maybe the should just call it the reserves cup, then we all know what we are going to see.

These cup games just don’t have the attraction they used to when your reserve team is playing there reserve team.

Maybe the should just call it the reserves cup, then we all know what we are going to see.

^^^This^^^ for me.

I have no particular desire to sit in a stadium full of plastic scousers & watch their reserve team give us a hiding.

Having said that I will watch the latter on Sky at home.

It's probably seen as reasonable but it means I'm way down the pecking order and so won't bother. 8-10 games a season, 2 homes so far this season, and I'm behind the chancers buying 3 for the price of 2. Can't generally do midweek but Liverpool is half term so I could have done it. Not massively bothered - I'll watch it on sky and stick to attending the games that actually matter, which are the ones there are loads of tickets available for. The opposition isn't what motivates me - I'll continue to attend and support when I can.

It's probably seen as reasonable but it means I'm way down the pecking order and so won't bother. 8-10 games a season, 2 homes so far this season, and I'm behind the chancers buying 3 for the price of 2. Can't generally do midweek but Liverpool is half term so I could have done it. Not massively bothered - I'll watch it on sky and stick to attending the games that actually matter, which are the ones there are loads of tickets available for. The opposition isn't what motivates me - I'll continue to attend and support when I can.
You have previous purchase history so you will get a ticket if you want it.

I‘m honestly not bothered either, like you I‘ll just watch on Sky. Next ticket I buy will be for Luton at home. 🙂

You have previous purchase history so you will get a ticket if you want it.

I‘m honestly not bothered either, like you I‘ll just watch on Sky. Next ticket I buy will be for Luton at home. 🙂
Yeah I know, but way down the pecking order and I'm not bothered enough to be in that scramble at the end to watch us take on Liverpool reserves. I'll be back on for another 3 or 4 league games before Christmas when I can get over.

You'll still easily get tickets... the club shutting out people not registered has made sure the tickets will go to PNE fans rather than shithouses.

What makes a fan buying 3 for the price of 2 a ‘chancer’?.

Surely you have the same option to purchase this deal also. I think it’s a good offer from the club and encourages more fans on league games who may not have been able to afford all 3 games previously.

Yeah I know, but way down the pecking order and I'm not bothered enough to be in that scramble at the end to watch us take on Liverpool reserves. I'll be back on for another 3 or 4 league games before Christmas when I can get over.
Ahhh but should we prevail, then you're missing out on history as we'd be making the LC QFs for the 1st time in our history plus any QF since 1966!

Get yerself on!!

What makes a fan buying 3 for the price of 2 a ‘chancer’?.

Surely you have the same option to purchase this deal also. I think it’s a good offer from the club and encourages more fans on league games who may not have been able to afford all 3 games previously.

Sounds like djwoody lives a long distance from Preston, “can’t generally do midweek” and so wouldn’t be able to take advantage of the 3 for 2 consecutive home games offer including an evening match as would a “local” supporter(chancer😛).

Sorry - chancer was probably a bit harsh. It just annoys me when people can ignore north end and then just do what's needed once they get a big draw, rather than rewarding people who went before this game existed. Good to see those who attended the previous rounds rewarded - that's a step in the right direction.

OK... So I am a season ticket holder in the AKTE. BOTH my kids who are not season ticket holders want to come on to this one & I'd like us to be together in or around my season ticket seat. Priority one states 2 tickets maximum for Season Ticket holders. This is gonna be messy isnt it?

OK... So I am a season ticket holder in the AKTE. BOTH my kids who are not season ticket holders want to come on to this one & I'd like us to be together in or around my season ticket seat. Priority one states 2 tickets maximum for Season Ticket holders. This is gonna be messy isnt it?
I think if you give the club a call they will be happy to sort your issues out. There's always going to be difficult situations but nothing that can't be addressed at this stage.

I went to Cheltenham game with my son and nephew, both want to go to Liverpool game, so basically we’re bollocksed