Liverpool womens hospital car bomb?

OP
raefil

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
I stress these are rumours but it seems like the cabbie could well be a hero after sussing that the guy intended to set the bomb off in the baby unit in the hospital.

daddyman16

Forum Patron
Patron
A lot of people saying the taxi driver realised the passenger was up to something dodgy and got out, locking him in but got caught in the blast.

Still early days, but if this is what it's looking at then heads are going to roll.

Edit: Sorry Raefil, I was typing and looking at reports, didn't see your post.

daddyman16

Forum Patron
Patron
I said that when it was about the 3rd news item on the early evening news, if it had happened in London there would've been a 24 hour stream on every channel.

Shocking how little is being said, although the taxi driver has now been named as David Perry, and it has been confirmed he locked the passenger in.

222Mark

Serial killer of note
Staff member
Patron
Shocking how little is being said, although the taxi driver has now been named as David Perry, and it has been confirmed he locked the passenger in.
I suppose the coverage is fairly irrelevant really when you compare it to what happened or could potentially have happened.

northender0602

Forum Patron
Patron
I stress these are rumours but it seems like the cabbie could well be a hero after sussing that the guy intended to set the bomb off in the baby unit in the hospital.

Thank god he didn’t manage it, thank god for the taxi drivers instinct. what a piece of shit the perpetrator was or should that be pieces.