PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Livorno Player Dies After Cardiac Arrest During Serie B Game

Jesus Christ😔

Its about time these sick fucking trolls faced the consequences for their actions, serious consequences.

Poor, poor lad.
Exactly. I think Italy has got a long way to go yet, maybe once more black players represent the national team something might change, but doubtful.
Did you see that awful artwork they did to raise awareness of racism in football in Italy? A load of chimpanzee portraits with different racial features. The artist said "we're all monkeys" 🥴

Exactly. I think Italy has got a long way to go yet, maybe once more black players represent the national team something might change, but doubtful.
Did you see that awful artwork they did to raise awareness of racism in football in Italy? A load of chimpanzee portraits with different racial features. The artist said "we're all monkeys" 🥴
I did yes.

How the hell that got the the ok I don’t know🤷🏻‍♂️🙄