PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Lord Byrons

I didn't lock lips with you, you bozo. Brianna cha.

Spanish Joanne was Joanne Garcia, a Gastons chick whom I was besties with, hand in hand together, little kisses, everything looked like we were dating but we weren't. Sigh!
I didn't mean with you either you bozo, I meant Brianna!

Some major forum members on here around 1992 maybe?... Such fresh faced innocent youth. JD appears a few times as does @Muzza 😂 💪

Tune btw.

Pearl Jam - Black.

At 4m 04s, I fancied this girl madly for years and I never ever told her. What was her name @Muzza?

At 1 min 20 is a guy with a blond pony tail. That, I am sure, is Paul Hunter. We were at Hutton Grammar together. Last bit, is that Zagros? Back in the day when working elsewhere and visiting the promised land at weekends I shifted a few fair quid in there

At about 3.38 I recognise two girls on the dance floor, Rachel (went out briefly with my mate) and Andrea (went out with Whiteside.) I recognise a few other people who's names I can't recall.

Happy hunting ground back in't day was the Piper, days of the ten to twoer abound.

Was I right in recollecting a Tues, maybe Thurs night £5 in drink all you can with plastic glasses ?

Not much work done the following day though ......................

At 1 min 20 is a guy with a blond pony tail. That, I am sure, is Paul Hunter. We were at Hutton Grammar together. Last bit, is that Zagros? Back in the day when working elsewhere and visiting the promised land at weekends I shifted a few fair quid in there
Yeah, that's Paul.

Part of me now wants to crack open Byron's for 'one night only'. Still, remembering what the back of Byron's was like at 2am I can imagine how horrific it would look with a bunch of mid-late 40 year olds copping off with each other....

I had the pleasure of going there in the daytime with the lights on. Not a sight for the feint of heart, especially anywhere near the blast radius of the bogs.

Yup. Guilty as charged.

Cracking disguise..... it's been a few years but remember bumping into you at games over the years. Think you used to skate with some of the lads I went to Broughton with(Ralph H and maybe Richard T from memory stick as possibly the common acquaintances!) so ended up in the Black Horse or Fighting Cock as part of that group back in the 90s. Glad you're keeping well over there

I am now having fond reminisces of the walk home from Byron's up into Fulwood. There was often a largish group all more or less heading in the same direction, chatting shit and generally behaving like wonderful teenagers with the world to look forward to!