Louis Moult wanted by Luton

big_jt2001

Youth Team
They can want him all they want but the answer should be NO!! I'd love Mo Salah on loan but it ain't gonna happen 😥

llanroc

Forum Patron
Patron
Louis is a good squad player who has won over a lot of doubters. He gives 100% every time he plays and is fully up to speed with AN’s system. I think it would be daft to let him go permanently.

sedgwick__7

First Team
On the outgoing front, Andy Boyle went on loan to Ross County on Tuesday morning and there are likely to be further departures.

Left-back Kevin O’Connor is primed for another move having spent the first half of the season at Crewe on loan.

There could be loan moves yet for Graham Burke and Michael Crowe.

But striker Louis Moult won’t be on the move.

Luton Town were linked with him, however Moult is not a player PNE want to part with and he’s out injured.

Neil said: “There might be a couple of lads who we need to get out to get games.

“We don’t want to keep lads hanging about here if they aren’t going to be involved with us.”
https://www.lep.co.uk/sport/football/preston-north-end/alex-neil-says-preston-north-end-s-incoming-business-in-january-is-done-1-9563313

Staffordwhite

Forum Patron
Patron
No chance. King Louis is the new Tony Ellis; tough start but worked his balls off and rapidly becoming a fan favourite.

utw

Reserve
Louis is a good squad player who has won over a lot of doubters. He gives 100% every time he plays and is fully up to speed with AN’s system. I think it would be daft to let him go permanently.
He's certainly won me over. Can't see him wanting to go to Luton to be honest. He'll want to fight for his place here. Nmecha won't be here next season so imo he's certainly above him in the pecking order.

Rubadub

Forum Patron
Patron
He's had a bit of a setback with his injury recovery hasn't he? He won't be fit for a few weeks - even so I wouldn't want to send him off on loan. If Neil is insistent on crow-barring Maguire into a wide position then that leaves Moult, Nmecha and Stockley to fight it out over the central striker spot, which is a good spread of options.

Not a chance. AN won't want any first team squad member to leave in January unless the fee offered far exceeds the clubs' valuation.

John T

Reserve
Not a chance. AN won't want any first team squad member to leave in January unless the fee offered far exceeds the clubs' valuation.
You got that slightly wrong my friend

It’s NOT Neal that makes that decision it’s Uncle Trevor

And if the price is right ???

I said he wouldn't want any first team squad member to leave; I didn't say that they wouldn't. I agree that AN doesn't have the final say. I can't think there are many clubs where this is the case tbh.