PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ryan Lowe - Should He Stay or Should He Go?

Should Ryan Lowe be sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is s defensive liability yet you seem to think he is the next Bobby Moore, jesus (or whoever your god is) wept

So is Storey, so is Liam, so is Hughes. Come on, grow up. I take it you'd play Storey ahead of him? Well you'll get your wish next game as Bambo will pay the price for Lowe's tactical genius.

So you would get rid of RL first and allow PR to hire the next lapdog putting everything into the same old never ending circle?
I never said RL didn't deserve to go only that the order that they go should be - PR, RL, Owners and then half the team
My clear out list is based on a number of games unlike yours which appears to be based solely on todays selections

Realistically CH and PR are here for a good while yet, it’s just the manager’s post which is likely to change in the near (or very near) future.

So, especially with such abysmal home performances and results all season, wierd team selections, tactics (or lack of), substitutions and a host of other issues which Lowe seems unable to effectively deal with, it’s understandable that we should be demanding a change of manager at this point.

Unless we’re all happy with the inevitable downward spiral accelerating of course.

Realistically CH and PR are here for a good while yet, it’s just the manager’s post which is likely to change in the near (or very near) future.

So, especially with such abysmal home performances and results all season, wierd team selections, tactics (or lack of), substitutions and a host of other issues which Lowe seems unable to effectively deal with, it’s understandable that we should be demanding a change of manager at this point.

Unless we’re all happy with the inevitable downward spiral accelerating of course.

Why on earth is PR viewed like this? You could have him out the door tonight and a new man in position within a week.

I get that selling a club takes time and effort but potting a failure like PR is easier than firing the manager.

He could have changed to five at the back by putting Browne at right back and shuffling everyone across. The subs got stripped the moment the ball went in for the third, it just seemed too much like a gut reaction change rather than considered. Having said that, why did he change to five at the back when it wasn’t the system at fault?

So is Storey, so is Liam, so is Hughes. Come on, grow up. I take it you'd play Storey ahead of him? Well you'll get your wish next game as Bambo will pay the price for Lowe's tactical genius.

I saw Storey get taken apart at West Brom exposing his lack of pace and awareness and today supported my opinion of him, however Diaby wouldn't know if he was going for a shite or a haircut most of the time, Hughes was left with no defensive support till Alvaro came on and Lindsay's remarkable rise in form must have been only until Christmas, Diaby is league 2 at best.

“I don’t think we were anywhere near being at the races or at the level we’ve performed at of late." said Lowe.

Level we've performed at of late? We beat Huddersfield in a pointless cup game and we barely beat Stoke after what was a pretty shocking performance.

We've lost 4 out of our last 5 in the league, we haven't won at home since 01 November, and we've lost 4 on the bounce in the league at home. What is this gobshite on about?

Really do wish he'd just come out and say we were/are crap. Just pisses everyone off when he blatantly lies like this.

I am not one for keep sacking a manager, but saying the setup wasn't the problem when you are 3 down at half time and then having to revert is lank bad.
I would have a lot more respect for him if he said, he balls up today, as 14K Nobbers could all see that before kick off.

That said, when we employ a manger who plays a specific system and not give him the tools to do it, meaning RWB obviously, then there is a bit of sympathy,,
So for me there its still not quite the "Lowe Out" stage yet, give the guy at RWB so we can properly judge him.

Sacking him doesn't solve anything.

I don't like him. Haven't liked him for a good while and 3 home wins out of 14 after promises of "getting Deepdale bouncing" or whatever nonsense he came out with when he arrived has quickly evaporated.

The issue though is bigger than Lowe. Because if you sack Lowe, you've got to do something with his assistant, his fitness coach, his Recruitment Team, his Head of Recruitment. They're all his men and they're all going to cost us an arm and a leg to a) replace and b) get rid of if he was ever to be relieved of his duties here.

Couple that with us unwilling to spend a penny, I think this is going to be a long-haul

And he's losing the fans is droves. For all the optimism we had at the start of the season, it's absolutely disappeared. I'm not even sure I can be arsed with the Spurs game tonight, because that performance and selection today was just a big massive up yours to anyone who's on his case.

He'll play the media like a fiddle in the build up to the Spurs game. One last big hurrah for the season but I've seen enough now. He's all talk and very, very little substance.

5 defeats in 7 and 4 straight home league defeats, of course questions are going to be answered. I just don't think he's got the substance to be able to prove his critics wrong.

I don't like him. Haven't liked him for a good while and 3 home wins out of 14 after promises of "getting Deepdale bouncing" or whatever nonsense he came out with when he arrived has quickly evaporated.

The issue though is bigger than Lowe. Because if you sack Lowe, you've got to do something with his assistant, his fitness coach, his Recruitment Team, his Head of Recruitment. They're all his men and they're all going to cost us an arm and a leg to a) replace and b) get rid of if he was ever to be relieved of his duties here.

Couple that with us unwilling to spend a penny, I think this is going to be a long-haul

And he's losing the fans is droves. For all the optimism we had at the start of the season, it's absolutely disappeared. I'm not even sure I can be arsed with the Spurs game tonight, because that performance and selection today was just a big massive up yours to anyone who's on his case.

He'll play the media like a fiddle in the build up to the Spurs game. One last big hurrah for the season but I've seen enough now. He's all talk and very, very little substance.

5 defeats in 7 and 4 straight home league defeats, of course questions are going to be answered. I just don't think he's got the substance to be able to prove his critics wrong.
Fuck that he is out of his depth, complete bullshitting Scouse conman but only part of the symptomatic problems at NorthEnd

Fuck that he is out of his depth, complete bullshitting Scouse conman but only part of the symptomatic problems at NorthEnd
I wouldn't shed a tear if they parted ways Scally - and part of me hopes they would.

I just can't see it happening and the problems at this football club run deeper than the front man, although he's becoming part of the problem as well!!

Yep it's a complete disgrace

Even mrkt insights are his pals I believe

oh my days, did you hear the deluded twat try and defend his selection and tactics today, it was that bad he had to change it 30 mins into the game, we were lucky that Norwich then took it easy.
Every time we lose Lowe never ever takes any blame, yes the club has problems higher up but Lowe is responsible for on the pitch performances, it's fans like you who will blame everyone else and not the manager who need to give your heads a wobble, the main problem is the "I'm never wrong" scouse snake oil salesman, tactical pygmy Lowe this is the main problem just now.

I've left more matches (all home games) early more times this season than in the past 30 years combined.
14 Home Games. 8 Goals Scored. Only 1 goal after the 35th minute of any game. Storey our joint highest goalscorer. Not one midfielder has scored a goal.

It's just not a brand of football that's worth even the "bargain" £280. The execution of passes and level of finishing has been as bad as I can ever recall. There's just no real excitement.

The squad have very little pace, skill or wow factor. It's just an extension of AN's covid year performances, but we get to watch the shit live now.

At best attending Deepdale is just a clock watching detention session.

Status
Not open for further replies.