PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Lowe

HunterLionheart

Patron

Gee-Pee-Jay

Hello Ladies 😉
Patron

Walton

Always thought the PNE connection to nob/knob was from the lashers attempt to insult us using Preston Nob/Knob End.

Thought calling ourselves knobbers/nobbers was our way of telling them it was quite funny and we didn’t give a shit.
Bit like Burnley fans calling themselves Dingles makes the insult water off a ducks back.

Could be wrong though?

Mr Meeseeks

Patron
Always thought the PNE connection to nob/knob was from the lashers attempt to insult us using Preston Nob/Knob End.

Thought calling ourselves knobbers/nobbers was our way of telling them it was quite funny and we didn’t give a shit.
Bit like Burnley fans calling themselves Dingles makes the insult water off a ducks back.

Could be wrong though?
Yeah, I’m sure that’s right. At least that’s what I’d always thought to be the case.

Dirty Harry

Patron
Talking of nob heads, whatever happened to Neal Robhead? (Not that I mean HE was a nobhead, I usually liked his posts.)

RibbletonWhite2.0

Club Legend
You can tell people have nothing to moan about this week. We have gone from an in depth analysis to whether Evans shot took a deflection to whether we spell knob like nob (both are correct by the way) to whose knob is the biggest. What will we talk about next? Favourite crisps flavour?

jgriff2296

Patron
You can tell people have nothing to moan about this week. We have gone from an in depth analysis to whether Evans shot took a deflection to whether we spell knob like nob (both are correct by the way) to whose knob is the biggest. What will we talk about next? Favourite crisps flavour?
Salt and vinegar

Tommmm12345

Club President
Done that already in past 😂