PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Lowe

Dimwit here. Are your views the only ones that count? You seem incapable of accepting anyone else's. I try to put a bit of realism into mine. I accept, I'm not always right. You ontje other hand it appears my view or no view. Somewhat blinkered in my opinion. The world thankfully is full of differing opinions. Please accept it.We are not living in a world according to the gospel of Thracia.Amen.
I completely agree with the first two words!!

Parrott has been a big disappointment but it could have been foreseen, as his scoring record in League 1 was underwhelming
Harry Kane scored 16 in 64 games on loan in lower divisions. Parrott scored 10 in 47 last season in League 1.
Maybe his low scoring this season was foreseeable.

In a league as competitive as this, you simply cannot carry players in any position. It’s as simple as that.

The common denominator with this side not scoring goals, has always been the playing staff. I can’t remember the last time (aside from Archer), where I thought we were good for a goal every game, or at the very least capable of inspiring one. Carrying a striker force with 75% of it tallying less than 10 goals between them in the last two or three years, means that, you guessed it. We have a side incapable of scoring goals. Our talisman is also the most inconsistent performer within the squad (Riis). This hasn’t changed regardless of the management. Our new manager comes from a sides that scored a lot of goals.

The basics of his system, are good wingbacks and decent attackers, it’s fair enough saying what’s his back up plan. But why get him in to not give him the players for his plan A?

Problems at the very top for me.

In a league as competitive as this, you simply cannot carry players in any position. It’s as simple as that.

The common denominator with this side not scoring goals, has always been the playing staff. I can’t remember the last time (aside from Archer), where I thought we were good for a goal every game, or at the very least capable of inspiring one. Carrying a striker force with 75% of it tallying less than 10 goals between them in the last two or three years, means that, you guessed it. We have a side incapable of scoring goals. Our talisman is also the most inconsistent performer within the squad (Riis). This hasn’t changed regardless of the management. Our new manager comes from a sides that scored a lot of goals.

The basics of his system, are good wingbacks and decent attackers, it’s fair enough saying what’s his back up plan. But why get him in to not give him the players for his plan A?

Problems at the very top for me.
You also can't have a manager who refuses to change system even when he doesn't have the tools. This is very Darren Ferguson.

You also can't have a manager who refuses to change system even when he doesn't have the tools. This is very Darren Ferguson.
Yeah of course, but the point still stands. Why bring in a manager with a formation and tactics that obviously worked for him, then not give him the players needed for that formation?

Then gets all upset when people tell him to stick it up his arse - but hey, "that's business".
I never get upset. If I didn't find you so funny I would be insulted. I enjoy the fact you keep taking the bait and come back with another insult.Keep em coming.

I thought Olusunde was a right back?
Yep, he was described as "a natural right back" and "an out-and-out right-back option" in the local media reports before we signed him.

And the same media claimed "Frankie McAvoy needs a natural right-back" (despite him playing 5-at-the-back exclusively by then), but also that "Olosunde would thrive in a wing-back system". Phew, that's lucky then.

It may seem ridiculous now, but pace, energy, athleticism, fitness and technique were all mentioned as Olosunde attributes at the time.

And Frankie confirmed when we signed him "he can play as a right full back or wing back" - and that he was "a player we’d had an eye on for a while".

If only we'd noticed he was always injured and not very good.

Do you remember a time when we all loved Lowe, he could do no wrong, he was the saviour, attacking football and goals galore.

Well, we've been hoodwinked. He's culpable, you can shake your fists as much as you want at PR, CH and the rest of the board but Lowe is really low quality and should take some serious blame.

He can talk like he's knows what he's doing, but when the chips are down his mask falls - we see him for what he truly is, that is a less than average manager with better than average communication skills.