Luke Freeman

raefil

Shit Fan
Patron
Seemed to enjoy Beckfords goal today :)

reet cha?

Banned
yep, I called it immediately as was right in front of me. Funny how some see it as a soft yellow

Maybe it was, but what annoys me is they would get everything they went to ground for when we get fuck all. Oh and football is a contact sport and we should remember they are payed money to literally kick a ball, and yet refs who are shite get basically the same wage with doing sod all. But you could tell he was a premier league ref, he was very soft

europne

Advisor to the Owner
Maybe it was, but what annoys me is they would get everything they went to ground for when we get fuck all. Oh and football is a contact sport and we should remember they are payed money to literally kick a ball, and yet refs who are shite get basically the same wage with doing sod all. But you could tell he was a premier league ref, he was very soft

He was from Yorkshire, we never stood a chance.

The thing that gets me is that there's no consistency. Wiseman had just come on the pitch and it was his first foul. If it'd have had been in the second minute of the match then the ref wouldn't have booked him. But because there's only a few minutes to go then he produces his yellow card. I could have understood it is Wiseman had have been giving away free-kicks all game but there were far worse offences that went unpunished.