PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Lyrics for chants 2022

pne91

Academy
Hi everyone, started coming to the football properly at the end of the last season and been to a lot of matches this season. Was just wondering if people could post the words for some of the chants we have because I can’t work out some of them hahahaha

Thank you :) #COYW

Hi everyone, started coming to the football properly at the end of the last season and been to a lot of matches this season. Was just wondering if people could post the words for some of the chants we have because I can’t work out some of them hahahaha

Thank you :) #COYW
Which ones do you need help with?

this one has some pretty ocmplicated lyrics, but if you listen closely, you can just about worth them out

PNE PNE PNE,
PNE PNE PNEEEEE,
PNE PNE PNE,
PNE, PNE!!!

We genuinely need some new chants though. Shite like "football in a library" and "X is a shithole, I wanna go home" need throwing in the bin.

When it kicks off in the stands…

THE BILL!!!! It’s just like watching The bill.
Just like watching the bill.
Just like watching the bill .
THE BILL!!!! Etc

I think when one of the opposition dramatic falls and feigns injury the crowd should chant ‘He’s a baby , He’s a baby’ as in the show Shooting Stars with George Dawes.