Lytham Pubs

Bhagwan H

Forum Patron
Patron
One of my best friends is having a jolly boys outing to Lytham before the advent of his second marriage. Its looking like there will be 20 or so mature lads (40's and 50's) going.

It's on 1st June. Does anyone know of any good pubs in Lytham where we can watch the football?

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
Taps is my favoured establishment in Lytham but when we lived there the Station was the one we always used to watch the footy. Thats a few years back though so could well have changed. The Taps hasnt tho, still the best in Lytham. :)

truenorthender

Advisor to the Owner
One of my best friends is having a jolly boys outing to Lytham before the advent of his second marriage. Its looking like there will be 20 or so mature lads (40's and 50's) going.

It's on 1st June. Does anyone know of any good pubs in Lytham where we can watch the football?
dogs ankle is not to bad, could try the dogs bollocks if you've got time

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron

Ship and Royal and The County worth a look. Probably not the best pubs but decent enough for watching footy. The Taps might have it on but I think it's usually just on 1 tv which might make it hard to watch.

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
Taps is my favoured establishment in Lytham but when we lived there the Station was the one we always used to watch the footy. Thats a few years back though so could well have changed. The Taps hasnt tho, still the best in Lytham. :)
I was just about to nominate the same two, Raef - the Station and the Taps. Blossoms a bit nearer the high school was also a good pub. I was out in Lytham the other week - it was a hot evening, and the standard of totty out and about was absolutely incredible!

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
I was just about to nominate the same two, Raef - the Station and the Taps. Blossoms a bit nearer the high school was also a good pub. I was out in Lytham the other week - it was a hot evening, and the standard of totty out and about was absolutely incredible!
Oh, Ive never noticed. ??

NORTHENDRTOPS

French scout
Patron
Big druggy pub now Phil, get anything you want, even philosan !!! Thats taps btw, you need a mortgage for a g&t in the taps.