PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Lytham Pubs

One of my best friends is having a jolly boys outing to Lytham before the advent of his second marriage. Its looking like there will be 20 or so mature lads (40's and 50's) going.

It's on 1st June. Does anyone know of any good pubs in Lytham where we can watch the football?

Taps is my favoured establishment in Lytham but when we lived there the Station was the one we always used to watch the footy. Thats a few years back though so could well have changed. The Taps hasnt tho, still the best in Lytham. :)

One of my best friends is having a jolly boys outing to Lytham before the advent of his second marriage. Its looking like there will be 20 or so mature lads (40's and 50's) going.

It's on 1st June. Does anyone know of any good pubs in Lytham where we can watch the football?
dogs ankle is not to bad, could try the dogs bollocks if you've got time

Ship and Royal and The County worth a look. Probably not the best pubs but decent enough for watching footy. The Taps might have it on but I think it's usually just on 1 tv which might make it hard to watch.

Taps is my favoured establishment in Lytham but when we lived there the Station was the one we always used to watch the footy. Thats a few years back though so could well have changed. The Taps hasnt tho, still the best in Lytham. :)
I was just about to nominate the same two, Raef - the Station and the Taps. Blossoms a bit nearer the high school was also a good pub. I was out in Lytham the other week - it was a hot evening, and the standard of totty out and about was absolutely incredible!

I was just about to nominate the same two, Raef - the Station and the Taps. Blossoms a bit nearer the high school was also a good pub. I was out in Lytham the other week - it was a hot evening, and the standard of totty out and about was absolutely incredible!
Oh, Ive never noticed. ??

Big druggy pub now Phil, get anything you want, even philosan !!! Thats taps btw, you need a mortgage for a g&t in the taps.