PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Maguire has joined Coventry City on a permanent basis.

Fair play to the lad BUT absolutely astonished that he managed to get a deal at a Championship Club.
Mark Robins is usually really astute with his signings it will be (mildly) interesting to see what role and position he plays. I can't see that he has been bought/signed as an out and out striker!!

He'll probably be injured or on the bench by then.
Our record at improving/keeping players fit is pretty shit so who knows what will happen.
I rate Mark Robins very highly and he’s obviously seen enough to give Maguire a chance.
Also just imagine the relief at not coming into training and bumping into Peter Ridsdale everyday……it’s enough to rejuvenate anyones career.

Our record at improving/keeping players fit is pretty shit so who knows what will happen.
I rate Mark Robins very highly and he’s obviously seen enough to give Maguire a chance.
Also just imagine the relief at not coming into training and bumping into Peter Ridsdale everyday……it’s enough to rejuvenate anyones career.
The guy's hamstrings are absolutely wrecked, he can't even feel when they ping because there is so much scar tissue.

The mush who sorted out Darth Vader couldn't help him.

*3 years.

Be fair.

To be fair, I was calling him washed a couple of years before it became cool

I was pretty concerned about him after the 1-1 draw with Hull in 2018, where Moult scored.

Think it was his first start back from the hamstring and he just looked so slow and laboured. Never really showed any burst or threat after that game