PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Man City

Manchester City banned from European club competitions for two seasons by Uefa
Manchester City have been banned from European club competition for the next two seasons after being found to have committed "serious breaches" of Uefa's club licensing and financial fair play regulations.

The reigning Premier League champions have also been fined 30m euros (£25m).

The decision is subject to appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Manchester City said they were "disappointed but not surprised" by the announcement and will appeal.

Just a thought.

Would their top 4 qualifying place be given to whoever finishes 5th? Could be Sheffield United ... or even worse from a City perspective, Manchester United 😂

That's the reason Pep will be looking for to do one.
Shocking season for City so far as the Premier league is concerned.
Love to see what he could do away from a mega club with finances to match.
Barcelona, City, Bayern Munich.
Put him at a Newcastle or a Palace working with the same comparative financial constraints and see if he can work his magic then.
For me, Klopp is a way superior coach/manager.

Just for JamesOB

Put him at a Newcastle or a Palace working with the same comparative financial constraints and see if he can work his magic then.

Just for JamesOB
I lost all respect for Klopp when he made a massive deal about not getting drawn into spending silly money on players then spent £140m on a keeper and a centre back

I lost all respect for Klopp when he made a massive deal about not getting drawn into spending silly money on players then spent £140m on a keeper and a centre back
Let's be honest, all top managers spend money like kids in a sweet shop. Non have ever really had to survive on a shoestring.

A reminder to all our closet Liverpool fans not to get too excited on here or you might “out” yourselves

Just for JamesOB

:) :)

Seems City has been overstating their sponsorship income between 2012 - 2016 in order to fudge their income and hence what they could subsequently lose under FFP.